Mei's Honeydew skin is easily her absolute BEST!

She still got the new skin from default lootboxes

Because I was taking the skin lists from gamepedia and for some reason neither were on there

Ehhh, not really my type of thicc. She might want to hit the gym.

Junkrats “Toast” victory pose, hes drinking the same Melon thing!

i love this skinnn she is so georgeus :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Junkrat is always shirtless in his normal visual… being shirtless is not a fan service. Same for Roadhog and Doomfist.

All beach skins are beach skins… or do you think people go to swin with normal cloths?

Lucio capoeira skin is based on the capoeira fight and people who play it stay shirtless. So, for you make skins about character country culture is fanservice too?

You just a no sense guy with a very dirty mind.

1 Like

she has the lion dancer skin from Chinese newyear, its not 2 event skins total

That skin misses only one important detail: instead of icicles her gun should fire ice-cream cones.

It indeed looks like uniform for some café. That serves popsicles of death and ice-cream, with secret ingredient being enemy’s tears. Enjoy sweet flavor of rage and desperation :smiley:

But it’s not a ice cream skin.
It’s a bubble tea skin.
Bubble tea - Wikipedia

2 Likes

Actually I think it’s a frozen slush restaurant uniform. The refill canister has a takeoff of “Mountain Dew” written on it.

It is for legendaries, and that’s what we were talking about. Sanye is an Epic

Agreed.
dva and pharah both got 2 skins.
Abd they already got ani loot in year 1.
This is way past rediculous.

And Genji got the All-star skin in August, we were talking about event legendaries, not all post release legendaries, and if you wanna be pedantic about it Genji’s gotten 5 skins post release, while Orisa’s gotten 3. Fite brought.

mei’s thicc thighs take lives, not save them

ikr she is so cute freaking blizzard here is my money!

2 Likes

Thicc thighs save lifes.

2 Likes

This is not a skin…
This is a way of life.

2 Likes

This is why we need a fanservice Reaper skin.

1 Like

Why is she alot more thicc than the new years one or pajama :thonking:

I see it as the opposite