Mei's Honeydew skin is easily her absolute BEST!

No, Magician is not fan service. She is just a well dressed magician. Besides, not many people were asking for a magician Sym.

1 Like

Meh, prefer Pajamei.
Also they made her legs too thicc compared to her arms, its proportionally off,
All for the sake of keeping model outlines matching default skins I guess…

1 Like

It is. Too bad it’s a complete failure at it :pensive:

Also widows LNY skin I’d say is

Tbh I appreciate a man who shows both nips. Same with torb(well yes but actually no here). I’d say the SG17 skin was pure fanservice as well.

3 Likes

Great, I don’t have enough for Dva or Mei’s skin…so basically I have to depend on bootloxes for the first time in 2 years. I blew my credits on Ashe and McCree’s skins

… Wait, you think her arms are supposed to be bigger with those body proportions? :thinking:

For the record when it comes to Mei you can never have too THICC.

It should be bannable to make a thread on the forum talking about a character skin but not posting any images of it. So annoying…

Thats… dumb. Maybe someone doesnt know how to make them into links or something. Thats just false flagging lmao

I have come to like the new D.Va skin, because now she can if I lose the first game in a match have her transform from mild mannered mecha pilot academy student Hana Song to Meka Magical Catgirl Ny.An. Pwning newbs in the name of love and the power of giant robots.

Orisa went two years without getting an event legendary, and it’s been a year since the last one. She literally only has two event skins, total, Null Sector and Forest Spirit, that’s it.

Maybe they’re not Trust 3?

Ashe just got Socialite and Baptiste just got Talon, why omit these?

1 Like

Should start farming now while the dupes will still be prevalent.

I mean post a url or something.

2 posts down. And maybe they don’t know how or aren’t even trust 2?

Other way around, legs should be less thicc.
Keeping in mind they made her thiccer all round to keep the outline based on art we have.

Well, at least thicc legs are healthier than thicc arms. They did have to keep the outline the same during gameplay for actual gameplay reasons though so I don’t fault them for that.

I don’t even want to imagine what a sexy Winston skin might be.