Mei's Honeydew skin is easily her absolute BEST!

Would you like a Hogsicle or maybe I can interest you in a D.Vasicle?

Maybe something light like a Mercysicle?

I… don’t like her hair in this one… Maybe I’ll get over it when I see it move but… eeeeh…

And all the people freaking out… they are just thighs. Have you never seen thighs before?
… I guess you’ve never seen MEI’s thighs before but… just… everyone has legs!

This is more evidence that no matter what skin you make the people will … be weird about it.

2 Likes

O rly? And a waitress costume is not fanservecy at all, right?

Yes, her first one. You seem to have a misconception of what we’re saying.

Occasional fanservice skins for a hero mixed in with non-fanservice = Good

Nothing but fanservice skins for a hero, or more than half fanservice = Bad

Because that’s exactly what I’m saying.

The complaint of schoolgirl D.va has to do with the sexualization of minors, not a blanket problem with sexy stuff in general.

Edit: and some just care when it’s oversaturated.

Which ones outside black cat and this new one are fanservicy?

2 Likes

Waveracer, and depending on your opinion Palanquin. That’s at best 3 out of 6 post release legendaries

Your entire gimmick is complaining about attractive women getting fan service skins. We get it dude.

3 Likes

Idk how many times i have to say I’m fine with and like fanservice skins bub but I do. I’m just bored of the monotony of only getting those.

I’ve seen her post she likes them multiple times, just in moderation.

Ya poor girl can’t want a dang power Rangers skin for her main apparently … Tragic

1 Like

Mei’s last, and only other fan service skin, was Pajamei released a year ago. The rest of her skins she’s in arctic gear or Chinese garb.

2 Likes

There is nothing fanservecy in Waveracer. If you mean the people with feet fetish, those are minority.
Palanquin is traditional korean wear.

5 Likes

Let’s not pretend waveracer isn’t fanservice.

Palanquin I don’t consider because I understand the skirt of the hanbok is short due to the game’s constraints

WAIT WHAT. Wave Racer is bare feet? Lol I thought she has flip flops. Damn

No one is sexualizing minors. According to lore, Hana is 19 years old, so not a minor.

4 Likes

As a nominal Mei main, I am pleasantly surprised and happy.

1 Like

How is it one? I woudl agree if she was at least wearing bikini (which is fine btw) but it is not even that.

2 Likes

Even older, she might be like 22 by now, since she was 19 in 2016.