Mei's Honeydew skin is easily her absolute BEST!

I still don’t think Mei needed another skin yet, but that looks a-mei-zing. And her getting a fanservice skin is fair game because this is literally the first one she’s got. Fanservice skins are fine until they oversaturate the market.

1 Like

well her last skin is a year ago so its fine

Oh let me guess, you are gona start saying its not ethically correct for a female to show her knees or wear fast food attire as it is uncomfortable for employees and blizzard are anti human rights… yeah, same logic you applied to the dva post. Ridiculous human, your rights to comment should be muted

2 Likes

Wow 3 skins revealed so far are the 3 heroes I play and I want, and i only have 10k credits (Forgot to get Talon Baptiste as well)

You talk about “fanservice” skins like they are a bad thing, but they sell well because it’s what people want. Everyone saw your super long D.va cry post and knows your opinion man, give it a rest.

1 Like

Yes because me making a sarcastic comment about mei’s wealth of skins has anything to do with that lmao this guy

Also honey it’s an ice cream skin. There’s a melon on her apron. Not fast food

If you knew my opinion, you’d know I don’t mind them :wink: I’m just bored of them being the only ones we get. Mei has less of a problem with it and I honestly don’t really care about the dynamics of her skins

1 Like

Again: why are people complaining about the schoolgirl d.va when this exists?

the meka looks more like a gundam than something from a sentai type show
it also makes sense with her having a school uniform, since the main characters in gundam where school children

1 Like

Genji was last chinese new year event which makes 1 year and 4 months ago. Fite me.

her thighs are absolutely adorable!

I mean the academy skin could be consider a power range skin.

Sure, the mech can. Not the pilot. It could have matched with Sentai Genji

okay now i understand you wanted the actul ranger outfit. Not just the regular day outfit of the ranger.

I just think something like a pink ranger outfit would have been cool and different :cry:

I almost cried… for the first time in playing this game… I almost cried at how great this skin is… fffffffffff instant get!!!

1 Like

Give D.va a fan service skin and people hate it.

Give Mei a fan service skin and people love it

5 Likes

Correction, so far, everyone’s skin BUT D.Va’s broke the internet.

I can’t get behind this skin. I’m just not interested in voluptuous women.

Because D.Va has more fanservice legendaries than non-fanservice. This is Mei’s first time showing any skin. They’re not comparable.

1 Like

Beastiality is illegal, so we don’t need “sexy Winston” jumping around.