McCree nerf too much

Isnt he one of the best picks?

1 Like

Awww salty Mcree mains who can’t hit there shots because they relied on CC… :sob:

2 Likes

Is there a problem with needing to fan? Stunning and fanning is pretty much the primary way to even use that ability to begin with.

1 Like

Well I mean come on xD

I admit that the forums complain about nerfing mccree far too much. But i can also admit, between his rof and flashbang, he is way too versatile.

Nerfing flash doesn’t damage the viability or fun of mccree, it just makes him less annoying. I think the nerf is fine.

1 Like

Here you dropped this :crown:

1 Like

Flashbang needs to be reworked, it’s either too easy to use or worthless. I would love if it it worked more like this.

• Travels 8 meters before exploding (could be up to 10 if needed)
  • Has a 3 meter splash radius, enemies caught within the radius experience slowdown and are unable to attack for a brief period of time (still able to move and strafe). Animation wise, they will their hands up to their face as if the sun got in their eyes. (See this example: https://cdn1.dotesports.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/11121039/cf994207-ae1c-4f49-b495-34e5258167fe.jpg )
  • Direct Hits now cause a full stun of 1 second
  • Holding the button down allows you to fake a throw as well, meaning you can trick people into thinking you’re going to use Flash, then roll or do something else to mix things up.

Maybe you should try playing against people who know how to play this game? FB causes a 0.35s recovery. FTH fires once every 0.13s. FB lasts 0.7s. The timeline goes fb -> 0.35s FTH 1st shot -> 0.48 FTH 2nd shot -> 0.61 FTH 3rd shot -> 0.7s stun over, they can ice block/deflect/dash/wraith form/1 shot shoot your face -> 0.74s FTH 4th shot. Only way to avoid/lessen the recovery overlap with stun is to throw it from max range but your FTH doesn’t hit anything at that range and you should be headshotting.

Both his winrates and pickrates are still pre-nerf because he’s been banned from the comp until today. They are both going to drop.

You play at SR where everything is viable because no one can play properly and punish mistakes…

No.

See above.

1 Like

Yep, because I’m gold let’s just disregard my argument. People like you make me want to have a private profile.

2 Likes

It’s just the fact. No one plays heroes to full potential in gold/silver. Average SR is like 2300-2400. No one in sub average SR can punish a McCree like top tier players can so those people have no understanding how the game plays at top tiers.

Dude I’m on xbox, you really think this is the highest rank I have on a profile? And being gold doesnt change the fact; nerfing flash is the best possible nerf they could have given him.

1 Like

So…u actually just admitted u don’t know how breakpoint works?

And also donno how pick rate works either…

Imma tell all my 30+ mercy main friends to read this I guess, they’ll prob get a good laugh.

I thought i was crazy cause i didnt see any balance patch or anything. If u r talking about the flashbang nerf then lol

1 Like

He didn’t need a nerf in the first place. He isn’t overperforming. The stats don’t lie.

A good Mcree doesn’t rely on stun and can kill something without the full duration.
This is a nerf to bad Mcree.

1 Like

Edit: Not original quote.

Former is part of his purpose, latter is not, so it’s a mixed change.

That’s not what I said.
That’s what you say.
What I really said is still true

1 Like

Him countering the hypermobile heroes meant he destroyed everyone else.

Sorry, that’s not an excuse to leave him overpowered and getting banned every other week lmao.

1 Like

I did highlight them to indicate change right…unless u donno about the tradition and i have to indicate it? sure, i’ll oblige.

Also, 95%+ mccree becomes “bad” when they face mobile heroes, so if u wanna go that way of definition, we can call it true.

1 Like

No, but you knew the forum whiners were going to get their way eventually. I’d much rather this be the nerf we get than lowering our rate of fire, or our damage or something stupid like that.

I don’t see the point in changing someone else’s words is all.

2 Likes