McCree nerf too much

i wouldnt say underperforming he is still really good
and flash isnt really that useful if u land ur shots
but personally idc about anythin other than his firerate

1 Like

He was always underperforming he was far below 50% winrate in all ranks and was below average winrate in GM too, which means in all ranks in the game he was losing more than winning. People weren´t playing him, cause he was overpowered clearly, as all other heroes actually won more against him, than he did against them.

2 Likes

Hey, may I be redirected to the patch notes please?

1 Like

This guy is a troll btw.
Some of his top topics are:
Brig nerfs arent enough.
Mercy needs a counter.
Moira has lock on.

19 Likes

yeah nerfing his flashbang is dumb, it’s on a 10 second cooldown already.

lmao what are you on about

3 Likes

Aw okay, thank you so much.

I thought it was a new patch and I couldn’t find it.

3 Likes

ur back

hi

2 Likes

It’s true that McCree one of the best counters to many heroes with his stun. I thought maybe the stun nerf will be too much but he’s back to where he was when his fire rate was slower, can only get one headshot with it, and also has a faster fire rate. I think he’s fine for now. He’s still a good hero to pick, owl still uses him. He’s just weak to dive but that was always his weakness, to balance him out.
Tbh, even before the nerf I had a difficult time with doomfist but, from my point of view, doom is the problem.

1 Like

FTH doesn’t confirm a kill either against heroes like Mei, Doomfist, Genji and Reaper. There just isn’t enough time before they can move and activate abilities. He literally only had the gun and the stun combo to protect himself against those that got too close and now he only has the gun. Expect his winrates to drop even more.

Flash is literally the only thing keeping him alive. Without it McCree is the easiest hero to kill after maybe Zenyatta. He crumbles if dove. Heroes like Ana, Widow and Hanzo will take his place.

I’m pretty sure OWL doesn’t have the CC nerfs yet.

1 Like

Is that so? My bad then. :sweat_smile:

McCree is strong enough his primary is his bread and butter

1 Like

So if your friends are better at playing other heroes and you cannot simple press E and win this means mccree needs BUFF ? Logic ?

5 Likes

He is literally still one of the best lmao.

A small stun nerf did not gut him, his damage and fire rate are still ridiculous.

This is bait right?

3 Likes

Mcree is still played? But remember when D.Va got nerfed and automatically became F tier.

#IAin’tForget

2 Likes

Isn’t McCree meant to be on the strong side actually?

Someone cannot get EZ kills with flash bang so he mad ಠ⌣ಠ

5 Likes

Bruh, the moment he can’t double headshot, I guess McCree is D-tier.

I played the man BEFORE his fire rate buff. Y’all are spoiled.

1 Like

#IAin’tForget \(;´□`)/