Matchmaking not working

I am unable to find a single match of competitive overwatch as of right now. I was last able to play overwatch ranked back when it was ow1 and so far it is impossible to find one. I was previously ranked gm in ow1 and I have waited in queues of 40+ mins unable to find a match selected as tank or dps. Please help if possible.

2 Likes

This issue seems to be happening to a lot of people. I’m having the same issue. And I know it’s not my internet connection when I’m sitting next to my bf and he is getting matched up almost immediately. I’ll be sitting here for at least 30 to 40 minutes

1 Like

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/comp-long-q-times-not-getting-any-matches-at-all-support/795850
Please reply to my thread too

I can confirm I have this issue too

the difference is I will get ZERO Matches

if I am lucky after Q-inf to 1+ or 2+ hours , I Might get 1 match and zero matches after that

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Matchmaker Queue Time And Balance. Any help in spreading the word about this megathread would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

I hereby confirm that this infinite Q time bug/slow q times bug is tied to your account.

I created a new account and got matches instantly. and got placed at a higher rank too

I hope the devs look into this, I would suggest all players who are affected by this bug please open a ticket with support to create pressure. if not they will just ignore us

1 Like

Agreed, this is important new information that needs to be spread and a bug that needs to be addressed. Only through being vocal about these issues will they be fixed.

I happened across a potential solution for those playing on consoles. Here is a link to it: Open queue QP times - #7 by Dazarix-11427.

Open queue QP times - #13 by LtEddysMum-2344 if youre on console this might help

1 Like