Mass Res Will Return | 10 Reasons Why

Those games were few and far in between, for me, and for those streamers that I watched. Like I said, of course Mercy mains will love it, and I’d argue that even if it came back, we’d still be in this situation, where Mercy players still aren’t satisfied, not until they’re the dominant force that they were for the longest time.

1 Like

Im no Mercy main, I mostly main Mei, and Ana rn, but Id enjoy mass rez back.

And lol, such generalization, at this point, Mercy mains dont care if shes meta anymore, just fun.

If they bring back Mass Rez it’s because they hate us.

3 Likes

You’re right, it was never mentionned about playstyle.
It doesn’t change the fact that common sense would imply that the revert notion applies to the ult, otherwise it would mean mercy cannot be touched ever again for any value of her kit to be the same that it has ever been in the past (which is unlikely).
And for your question yes it was a revert for the heal, not the revert we’re talking about but still a revert.
Now if you want people to stay nice about the discussion, it would be nice to drop that attitude of yours, because it pisses everyone off who doesn’t agree with you and adds fuel to the fire of why mercy mains are hated (which is trully a problem)

The amount of passive aggressiveness is overwhelming in this account.

5 Likes

I disagree. I think if they bring back Mass rez, it’s because they finally hear us. But hey! We can agree to disagree on that. Thanks for sharing your opinion! :blush:

So in essence, you have made an assumption and stated it as fact then in terms of what they said about not reverting Mercy. Is that correct?

I’m glad we finally have come to an agreement!

Actually it does… In fact, this changes everything.

The preconcieved notion was that a revert was “never going to happen.” When that statement was made, there was a lot of people shutting down mercy threads who opted against the changes as “Mercy is fine! See? Jeff said she’s not getting reverted!” This went on for months.

After this change, which is in fact a revert, the narrative has officially been altered - going completely against what was said before.

No longer does the phrase “Mercy isn’t getting a revert” apply… Because she literally was reverted already. Essentially the “Mercy isn’t getting a revert” comments are now… fake news.

This is something very important to consider. As we have discussed, you have even agreed yourself that Mercy was actually reverted, despite your original remarks where you were saying the exact opposite. That misinformation is something I strive to clear up, because a lot of people tend to use that phrase and twist their own agenda on it, to prove a point. This is completely fine when it’s made obvious that it’s your own opinion, as you are entitled to it, but it becomes a problem when it’s to be taken as fact, when by definition that isn’t true.

Whether they revert Mass res is up for debate. But as I’ve made it clear in this thread, that is my opinion being given based on past reverts to the hero, just as there are people who have the opinion that it won’t come back - both sides of the coin are entitled to their own views. I respect them both.

You assuming me as having “an attitude” is something I would say is a personal problem that you will have to resolve within yourself. There is no inflection, nor is there any malicious intent behind what I say. I haven’t insulted you nor did I try to belittle you. I simply asked for facts and confirmation, since the words being used were incorrect in context…

The fact remains, if someone says something that isn’t true, someone else will challenge that statement. It happens to me, and everyone else here. You made a claim, and I asked for proof. That’s the nature of being in a forum. How you take that information is at your own discretion. :slight_smile:

Also I would suggest that before you tell others what to do with their attitudes, you may want to look at how you have been behaving a few posts ago. I wouldn’t necessarily call that civil behavior on your part, quite honestly. You can agree to disagree with someone without insulting them. Just my 2 cents! :blush:

Not really, I prefer to agree to disagree rather than force my opinion on others who are firm in holding different views and leave it at that. Thank you for sharing your opinion though! :blush:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

1 Like

You try to sound friendly but I don’t think many people buy it. Just my opinion, though. :blush:

1 Like

Just for curiosities sake, how does one try to sound friendly but isn’t friendly but you wouldn’t know unless they are being unfriendly?

That’s fine! You are free to believe whatever you want. Let’s get back on topic though. This is a discussion on Mercy, not how we “sound” to each other through written text. Thanks for your cooperation! :blush:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

It’s actually very easy for things to sound passive aggressive over text, actually. Our minds have to supplement the actual tone of voice, so we don’t have the actual tone the writer may have had when writing it.

Edit: I feel like this makes no sense. I just woke up… ;~;

I tried.

I don’t know. I can just feel it.

Isn’t that interesting?

I want my 60/hps back too. I can’t do nothin’ no more because of it

I don’t think it will return.

I think there was more before the rework. Boosted mercy mains and all. Playing any other hero is throwing etc…

And the Lucio wallride reduction
And the Sombra’s detection range

Really? I must have missed those. XP
I did take a break for a time, so that could be it. Or my absolutely horrid memory at work again.

I think Mass Rez should return but it shouldn’t be an instant resurrect like it was originally.
One change to it that I suggest is to give it a small charge up time before the resurrect, one that’s a bit quicker than her current resurrect charge time.
Additionally, maybe give her a slight damage reduction when charging up resurrect.

1 Like

Id argue that the fact that Mercy was OP for one year following the rework made boosting easier. Old Mercy was harder to play after all.

1 Like

The Lucio’s wallride cap was reverted to what it was before the cap, and Sombra’s got her new detection range in stealth cut from 4m radius to 2m.
All were made on the PTR, from the absurdly high amount of negative reactions to the changes.

And it happened a couple months ago for Sombra and many months ago for Lucio.

I doubt mass Rez will even have the same impact anymore. Won’t feel as special after all this time of it just being an E ability.
Once people got it, it’ll probably just feel lackluster along with the glory her mains would relish in after doing it.
I’d much rather have a buff to Valk. You can’t just take away her angel flying after it being a part of her for so long. Probably the reason I play her.

~Truely Yours xoxo,
A Defender, And Backbone Of The Team.
Tank Mains Unite! :shield:

1 Like