Malavento is underestimated

Leave her alone, she’s unreasonable.

She clearly complain over any content and expect people to not like it the way she doesn’t.

1 Like

I had to look it up lol, I quit day trading when they were 2.77

And here I was actually excited for the map… why are people so hard on FFA players?

1 Like

Holy cow, you’re negative about literally all new content, aren’t you?

4 Likes

She is,

I have to yet find a thread where she says something positive

Not a ton as of for a day last year.

All 500 people on the planet into Workshop get a new toy. Huzzah :sleepy:

That villa in front of the church is so fun to fight in if you have vertical mobility/a knockback. I was messing with people as Echo by jumping down from the top, waiting for people to follow me, then flying back up.

Also this map is Lucio main paradise right next to Chateau. Three small healthpacks are near cliff zones lol.

The map is a lot more grounded and close quarters than most maps, could be useful.

If it is pointless content that I can’t get any use of, why woudl I be positive about?

Ppl these days.

It’s a very pretty map and i’m sure it will be fun to play while waiting in queues but… Come on… If you’re going to the effort of making a map just make a new one to put into COMP…

I (and nearly everyone else) would rather have one FULL map than 2 deathmatch maps that people only use to practise their aim…

1 Like

Exactly. Very lovely looking map but if can’t play it what is the point? Who is this content even designed for?

1 Like

Man I’m not sure what y’all don’t get about them not being able to add new maps because of 5v5. If they add a new QP map right now it’s most likely going to be trash to play on because it’d be designed with OW2 in mind.

I really don’t think that makes a difference tbh. Are you saying they are changing every single map on the pool? I really doubt it… Give me an example of a map now that wouldn’t work with 2 less players.

I haven’t played TF2, and I love the workshop. Can provide a fun, dumb, friendly reprieve from the more sweaty aspects of Overwatch.

I’ve have fun with OW games, but the workshop “escape room” was FAR more memorable than my 142nd game of Horizon Lunar Colony.

I can for sure say Havana, especially that last outdoor stretch. There’d need to be way more cover added to make up for the loss of a shield, especially since that map is hitscan-dominated as is.

Map design is also most likely going to take into account balance changes they’re going to be making to characters and stuff (and the new heroes). For example, they said all DPS will get a speed boost passive. What if that lets Bastion make a jump to high ground he couldn’t make before and it turns out that holding that spot is really OP?

I get your point but…

They are reworking all the characters so tanks are less important = shield isn’t a big deal. It would be quite easy to change all the characters and not change the maps at all… It will feel a bit emptier will 2 less people but I don’t think they will be changing all the maps…

I kind of hope they do, change is good! But, seeing as they are struggling to release the game as it is… I doubt it :stuck_out_tongue:

I mean I like this map and I get why they aren’t releasing maps for quick play and competitive, that is because of 5v5 but what I don’t get is why waste development time on a DM map when they can spend those time finishing ow 2. That’s my take on the map.

I doubt it’s that much “wasted” that it would actively detract from the OW2 content being made.

For example, Kanezaka was built by a new dev testing out the map making software. The team liked what he made so much they moved it into full production. And they’re quite small, so I doubt it requires too much work anyway.

Plus, someone once brought up that it’s possible things like Kanezaka and Malevento are produced inbetween being given main projects. In that case, working on DM maps would actually be efficient use of time.

I mean that could be true, we don’t know what’s happening internally.