Malavento is underestimated

People are like “durrr another FFA map?” or “who plays FFA?”

There’s one reason that this is exciting! WORKSHOP. The more maps the merrier, regardless of mode.

Can’t wait til September and seeing all the cool parkour and fun FFA modes people intergrate it with.

16 Likes

Who plays workshop? :thinking:

19 Likes

Already saw a zombie mode on the PTR. Workshoppers are fast.

2 Likes

Bruh, Workshop is the best thing Overwatch has ever added. Hell, even EA and Microsoft are copying its greatness with BF2042, Halo Infinite Forge mode and Forza’s event labs.

6 Likes

You know what would be better then FFA maps? Map editor for unlimited maps. Combined with workshop it would have endless possibilities.

3 Likes

Don’t kid yourself. The workshop only exist to please the TF2 crowd and yet it is lightyears behind.

9 Likes

What even is workshop

2 Likes

Hell yeah bring on the Malevento Workshop modes!

Malevento parkour when :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

That would be cool but I’d rather just adding solid objects and platforms to existing maps. OW2 already has multiple new areas accessible in existing maps via the PVE which would undoubtedly be added to custom games

2 DM maps in a row ofc people ain’t happy, they want stuff for the main modes

12 Likes

Heat Street will inevitably add Malavento so I’m excited for that.

1 Like

It is actually embarrassing how little attention the main modes have gotten over the years especially after the new maps stopped coming.

1 Like

Devs have been abundantly clear that that’s not happening until OW2 :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

It’s cool and all but…I still think most players boot up Overwatch to play a competitive setting (whether it’s comp or QP) as the game originally intended.

Tbh I get annoyed when a patch has a whole bunch of new workshop stuff, because I wish the devs would put more time and attention towards the actual game, which really needs it.

Ok so why are they releasing FFA maps then? hmm?

They are holding back content just so they can act like there is enough for the new game when it’s just stuff we’ve been missing out on

and ur acting like ppl should not be upset because an arcade mode keeps getting maps? sorry but most ppl play the main game modes

4 Likes

Because it’s not for the main modes :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Im the opposite! QP and competitive annoy the crap outta me and Workshop is a saving grace for the game in my case. Single player zombie modes and parkour especially.

1 Like

ok u can use the :clown_face: emote u know anyway blocked

3 Likes

Glad to see I’m conversing with a reasonable individual :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Its a deathmatch map their excuse for content is what you do waiting to play the game