Make Sym's Primary Fire 30M

Seriously does anyone have a problem with this?

6 Likes

Mm not really. I can see her being better against tanks.

5 Likes

Sniper sym… lmao

29 Likes

Or Brig, or Genji… Seriously anyone counter her now if used right… (except Torb)

I mean the other parts of her kit were changed for mid to long ranges… why not change her Primary out of close range to mid range.

I have a problem with this.

27 Likes

I believe this is a r/woooosh moment

You will be fine, then again most of your most played heroes are glass cannons… You might want to change your play style.

When the 300 health robot with armor and a 20% damage resist is a glass cannon :disappointed_relieved:

Your not wrong though.

4 Likes

Orisa is bae tank. Don’t stop :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I think 30m is a bit too much. I like the ideas of the primary generating shield (make her more sturdy) or ramping up faster (more DPS on her primary) are better options as it would make her have a nice option for long range and close range.

3 Likes

Or just let her remain as a close-mid Range DPS but instead increase her hp to 250 like all the other close range DPS.

25 is. The min limit I will ask, any shorter and you might as well go to 13m with the next update

1 Like

I pretty much quit playing Symmetra since they took away my Shield Generator and Photon Barrier. The Primary change was okay, the turrets were meh.

I honestly thought 2.0 Sym was fine.

1 Like

Make her beam have infinite distance just like her barrier

It currently have 12m. The fact is that her primary at super long distances wouldn’t be too effective because of the aiming required, making her secondary still a better option over it.
Only case a long range for her primary would be actually useful (with this being the only buff) would be to feed on shields from long distance to then engage with a good damage, but that would still be better applied with a quicker ramping.

20-25 tops. 30 is a bit too high.

1 Like

I’d love a small range boost on her.

But holy rusted metal Batman

30 meters would be insane.

You would have to try to NOT be at max tier.

1 Like

She lost a lot of Support Utility for Dps Utility she can’t actually pull off.

This season ive seen a sym in almost every game. I think they’re copying the pros cuz they’re winning. She doesnt need anymore buffs

You thinking Sombra not Sym