Make Sym's Primary Fire 30M

shes a long range beam sniper now <3

Ive seen some good pro sym bastion playā€¦ replicated 3 times in games and win everytime

Iā€™m really curious about this suggestion. How would this change the game so far?

She would be a huge counter to barriers which means Reinhard and Orisa would have to swap if this would be too demanding on their shield health.

She could force Brigitte to swap or to play even more like an assassin waiting around corners using 3rd person view.

She could tickle Pharah out of the sky.

Sounds interesting.

Ohoho you are so wrong on losing a lot of support utility. She have a different type than the previous, but didnā€™t really lost a lot.
Alternative routes for all the group, closing up an entrance and an ult that guarantees you a safe dive or shut down on turrets and long ranged people is a lot of support utility.
Sometimes you can even play putting your TP under a turret bastion so he can play around a bit lol

I havenā€™tā€¦ havenā€™t seen any in GM games, I have seen recently. (Though technically only seen about ten.)

I do not have problem with Symmetraā€™s kit.

I have problem with those mains who play a heavily team-depended hero while not planning to communicate with the team at all.

The very fact that they choose to stay out of VC automatically takes 50% if not more of the heroā€™s usefulness away.

They donā€™t say when they want to use TP and why, so the team rarely follows up. Not saying when throwing the turrets so everyone will dive to take the attention from the turrets.

Silence, nothing. Just because ā€˜they get wrongedā€™. Of course they will with this attitude. At least Sombra mains stay in VC and do call their hacks, something that makes tremendous difference compared to those who donā€™t call their hacks.

2 Likes

I haveā€¦ its not coicidental shes getting picked more. She was always fine but no one worked with her

1 Like

Main problem with Sombra too lol
Sombra jumps randomly in the enemy and ults WHY DIDNā€™T ANYONE KILL THEM WHEN I USED MY ULT?!
lol

Can we at least agree 12m is just too small for how this primary Fire works

I had my fair share of very vocal Sombra players compared to Symmetra ones so my personal experience tells me that the mains of the latter are bigger issue than the hero herself.

oh boy I play in masters and people donā€™t even lesson itā€™s just IMPOSSIBLE to micromanage people in ow

How would it change the game?

Sheā€™d reliably be at max charge nearly all the time- melting everything from shields to heroes, with the safety of range making her difficult to get to.

I do lol. Whatā€™s the point of having a secondary fire with no fall off and can hit multiple enemies?

Listen, I know she doesnā€™t feel effective now, but giving her a 30 m beam isnā€™t the way to do it. You should ask the dev to improve her primary fire on close range. Leave long range attacks to her secondary fire.

1 Like

What? 30 million damage per second?

1 Like

I like how scientifically accurate you are lol

We asked Devs to revert the primary back to auto lockā€¦ but then they ignored us.

So this is the next best thing

I think ur forgetting the whole reward aspect of the game. If your GOOD at a character like Symmetra and ur tracking is amazing your going to destroy the opposition at the highest damage tier.

Maybe just get better at Sym. Its the same for all herosā€¦ but her beam is so strong there needs to be a catch to it

1 Like

Auto lock was a bad idea. I liked Sym 2.0 but agreed it was a bit cheaty literally hitting people that were behind you.
Her primary needs a few tweaks but they can be made in ways that allow her to be less squishy (giving her an alternative to her previous photon barrier) and keeping her secondary as a viable alternative.

Not at all, screw barriers anyway.

2 Likes

Honestly, I would that. I miss old Sym so much. Giving her the old lock-on beam would bring a lot of veteran Symmetras back, I know it.