🧭 Highlighting some of my Sym suggestions and other things from over a year:

Just highlight some of the Sym things I have posted…

What if Sym shoots Turrets (april): What if Sym shoots Turrets?

The Perfect Sym Buff (5 days ago): đź‘‹ The Perfect Sym Buff

Remove Shadow Step and Teleporter with Something else (11 Days ago) đź‘Ł Sym's/ Reaper Teleports need a rework next

Syms Primary (11 days) 🧞‍♀ Judging Sym Rework Primary fire and how it was a complete lie and Photon Barrier Suggestion

Sym’s Folding Teleporter Nerf/Buff (15 days ago) 🗞 Sym's Folding Teleporter Nerf/Buff

Make Sym’s Primary Fire 30M (Sept 3) Make Sym's Primary Fire 30M

Idea for Sym’s Weapon (replace Orb with Shield) (aug 31) Idea for Sym’s Weapon (replace Orb with Shield)

revert Syms Primary (lot of links) (aug 15) đź‘ş Revert Sym's Primary (A lot of Links)

List of Some of Sym paths (Role changes) (Mar 31) List of Some of Sym paths (Role changes) (Aka Blizz went with the ZZZZzzz path mixed with the new hero path)

3 Likes

all I want is them to merge sym 3.0 with sym 2.0 but make her be a little bit more on the 2.0 side.

1 Like

Highlighting what past me said about paths with reworks, and what they took: ZZZZZZZzzz Path: She is kept the same, but they take away an abilty and add an completely similar ability but different. (Like last rework) Which really just a step in a direction and 3 steps back. (Not Really Trying Path(Deadend) (this was the first path they tired to do, which just makes me facepalm.)

mixed with the new hero’s path: A New Hero Path; Sym gets so many new stuff, she is an different hero now. (They gave up and killed Sym and replaced her with Someone else.)(quitter path)

1 Like

I want sym 4.0 to be more on the sym 2.0 because im egoistic, people saying sym 3.0 is good is mildly true but she isn’t better. she would be better if they merged but kept her old 2.0 form more dominant.

1 Like

The people are actually main sym are pretty much dead at this point.

Or they are not the same ones from before.

Aka ref to the Sanjay replaced Sym article which is part of “revert Syms Primary (lot of links)”

But yeah just looking back at my old notes just shows alot.

1 Like