Make Hack require aim

Like Ana’s dart but with a slightly larger hit box. Hack and EMP ( Though it’s an ult so i’ll leave that alone for now.) are just too easy to land.

Buff or even change Sombra’s weapon somehow as her actual damage is so bad in most players hands and perhaps look at giving her a defensive cd that doesn’t completely take her out of a fight 9 times out of 10 for no reason For God’s sake translocator is the great value recall. Nothing more.

The world needs a Sombra without Easy aim hacks.

15 Likes

lel

19 Likes

Make the cast not canceled by damage then.

63 Likes

It should be a skill shot of some kind.

3 Likes

It would make landing hacks so much easier. You know how much easier it is to land a shot from stealth instead of standing there channeling?

Not to mention you’d no longer be able to stop me from hacking with damage. So a ton of the roster would be free hacks.

And we also know that projectiles have a greater range. I could just hack from my own backline from total safety if I wanted. Toss Translocator in the air and just hack toss out a hack from a distance. Widow jump shot hacks.

Hack is channeled for the enemy’s benefit, not Sombra.

45 Likes

This. Especially when her primary target is tanks. Very large, slow moving tanks. That don’t know where you are. And can now be far away. And you no longer have giant lines pointing to you. This would basically be a guaranteed hack on any tank I wanted.

11 Likes

Get out of here with this “make everything require aim” nonsense.

Turn around and shoot at her one time and deny her the hack.

You guys kill me. Stop asking for nerfs for every single thing and get better.

39 Likes

No.

Ana just has to shoot a projectile. Hack is channeled, interrupted by one damage, and can be interrupted by mobility-abilities (i.e. blink, dash, etc.)

Hack and EMP are easy to land, but difficult to actually get use out of it since it requires follow-up.

6 Likes

https://i.imgur.com/oBiaiFO.jpg

1 Like

From the other thread literally in the top 20 posts all night that you felt the need to recreate for no reason:

Terrible idea.

2 Likes

To summarise, Sombra doesnt really need a buff…

I’m not the OP. Not sure why you responded to me, but I agree with the quoted post and pointed out much the same.

Sombra’s hack does nothing to like half the cast. And it shows in her win-rate.

1 Like

Then it needs to be instantaneous and uninterruptible. Otherwise hacking tracer, doomfist etc. would be too difficult, and they need to be kept under control.

You think people whine about hack now? Just wait until there is no way to stop it.

3 Likes

Lmao her hack can be interrupted by ANY TYPE OF DAMAGE, after interrupted her hack is also put on a 2 second cd, its a channeled ability and also requires tracking if the target moves out of your screen. The hacked effect last shorter than her hack cd. So its either you get good at the game and paying attetion on your surroundings or if you want hack requires aim then it have to bee unable to be interrupted and the effect must last longer than its cd

2 Likes

Why do this when literally ALL damage stops it? This would just make it useless.

2 Likes

All that was asked was to to aim a little when you hack and everyone gets defense lol. It’s pretty clear if something interferes with someones state of comfort on the forums that they’ll always be against it. You wouldn’t want to force to community to get good at the game now haha

1 Like

No, it really doesn’t.

Hack is counterable by 1 damage. It’s the only offensive element in her entire kit and even then it does zero damage. Git gud.

You clearly don’t understand the first thing about the hero. Her damage is low because her utility is meant to be strong, that’s literally the idea behind her design. And no Sombra with more than two brain cells uses translocator as a “great value recall”.

Stop crying for nerfs for every little thing that presents you with even a slight challenge.

3 Likes

I’ve been saying for a long time that I want Sombra to have an alt fire that shoots purple hacking bullets. The better her aim, the faster the hack.

Hack will take longer but she also does damage while building up hack status (inflicting at least 50% of her normal primary DPS), and the hack can’t be interrupted by taking damage herself.

I would also prefer if her translocater only worked within a certain radius, but she had 2 or 3 translocater charges so she could use it as a mobility tool in fights.

Like Ana’s sleep, should damage make hacked targets unhacked

1 Like