Make Hack require aim

I dont like the change from the OP either but, um sleep requires follow up too, and it can be canceled and wasted by your team touching the person. Hack is a point and click ability that lasts for 6 seconds no matter what.
sleep without proper follow up from the team is actually worse than hack even if you land the skill shot.

Ana’s sleep stops you from doing literally anything while hack just makes unable to use abilities.

2 Likes

Yeah but one damage wakes you up, just how one damage stops you from hacking.
Anyhow, Sombra is just a cool concept, but terrible execution
In a game revolved around cooldowns, having a hero who’s cooldown is stop you from using yours is not a good idea

It could be wired connection, like a taser or so to hack players. And maybe a player could avoid being hack using melee, if they get the timing right. Or somebody could hand out firewalls that last for 15sec or so. So you can’t get hacked. Like a Torbs armor packs kind of thing.

ikr let widows have even more time to turn around and destroy me with theyr smg

1 Like

Rein is hacked, DON’T SHOOT HIM

1 Like

To be fair, it would make the hack mechanic more balanced

You must not be good at the game if you think hack should be turned into a projectile.

Funny joke.

20 chars

I wish for once blizzard would listen to you guys, make these changes just to see the meltdowns when an invisible soldier 76 pops up behind you, empties a clip in your head and translocates out

Well it has begone. Time to give the Sombra’s hack ability the same treatment that was given to Symm’s main weapon attack. No skill ez aim please fix.

Omg why can sombra hack me from across the map!!!

1 Like

Just my two cents here, but you REALLY want hack to be a skill shot when she has infinite stealth? Because then hack is actually unavoidable. Like, imagine Ana sleep dart if she had the mobility to come up right behind you and teleport away.

Unless you want hack to still have the .6 seconds but she has to keep the cursor on you. Which would make it kinda useless against mobility heroes or anyone with a movement ability of any kind.

lmao this sums up this game right here

Ana can easily kill squishies (barring Genji) by shooting, anti grenade, and shooting again.

Doesn’t always require follow up. And even then, sleeping an ulting enemy does not require follow up to get use out of it.

This would be incredibly dumb and broken.

It would make Sombra “harder” meaning people would complain about her being bad, and then Blizzard would buff something else making Sombra incredibly OP.

That’s gonna be a NO from me, dawg.

Not even, if it were to work like sleep dart, it’d be MUCH easier. Think if ana was the character best at getting behind the enemy and getting back. Unless as a skill shot it’d still take .6 second of the cursor being on the person, in which case, it makes hack useless against mobility heroes.

But if it were to work like sleep dart, it’d be incredibly easy to just appear, hack shot and leave.

‘‘Easily’’ By landing a slip skill shot on a slim hit box hit 2 projectile shots and sacrifice all of her abilities, and thats assuming they cant kill you or run away first. Take Sombra as a prime example she can translocate away after the first shot hits and be on her merry way and now Anas sleep is on CD and she cant combo you again.

Aaaand Sombra can kill 90% of the roster with half a clip of her gun without headshots. If sleep doesnt require follow up hack requires even less. And even then Anas teammates can wake up the enemy before she can do anything to them completely negating her skill shot.

And even then, hacking an ulting enemy doesnt require follow up to get use out of it.

Sombra is already pretty weak man.

Take away her hack and give her a knife instead, which is a guaranteed instakill if she can land a backstab. This would teach people to watch their backs more…