[Main Thread] Not receiving League Tokens/Drops

Similar issue here i watched the entire stream and didnt receive my alloted rewards.

1 Like

I had the exact same issue i just wanted that genji and tracer skin

1 Like

Iā€™m running into the same thing as well. But I also noticed, while looking for the new unlocks, that the orange/white and orange/grey Overwatch league skins Iā€™ve unlocked on characters in the past are not on my list anymore. Like they are just goneā€¦Is anyone else missing theirs? My contenders skins and the Outlaws ones Iā€™ve purchase are there. Just not the league ones Iā€™ve unlocked through various streams and watching owl.

i watched the stream for the full 7 hours and only received OWL tokens for the first hour watched, no skins or sprays. multiple friends have the same issue

Same here. Watched 5 hours of the stream and got no tokens or any of the skins. My account is connected and I double checked while I was watching the stream. Never had any issue receiving rewards in the past but today didnā€™t get anything at all.

1 Like

Not getting my rewards either, this sucks big time (watched the whole stream from the start too)

2 Likes

facing similar issue as well

1 Like

Had the stream on all day only got 2 hours rewarded how tf is this possible I sat through that entire stream I want my rewards.

1 Like

same here watched the entire thing even sat in the live stream before the preshow. Only received 5. Does it have to do with chat? they kept restricting it and making it so it was only 14 days could type i received one match credit but i was only allowed to type in chat for one

1 Like

Same here i watched the whole owl stream and all i got was 5 tokens and no skins that were promised on the 3 and 6 hour milestone

same problem, 5 tokens for like 4 hours is not what I anticipated

Hi,

Same here, 7h15 : 10 tokens and no skins.

same here watched the full stream got 5 points no rewards i even restarted the stream 2 times and still nothing

Same thing has happened to me during the last two streams. Rewarded 5 Tokens for the first hour from each but every other hour after that I received nothing more.

Pretty sure I watched the full stream both times.

same for me i watched the stream for the full 7 hours. nohting, only 5 tokens

1 Like

same problem here, watched the whole stream but received only 5 tokens

Same here, itā€™s registering less than half the watchtime

I even watched the encores but its leaving out like 50% of confirmed watchtime

Update, yesterday a while after this i got 10 more tokens no skins, today i watched the whole stream again all i got was another 10 more tokens and the 3 hour milestone skins ._.

Another update got another 10 tokens just now and im at 35 tokens and 3 hour milestone skins, but no 6 ,9,12,15 hour milestone skins (I am not sure if the end of the stream is counted but im just guessing it does) and 45 more owl tokens