[Main Thread] Not receiving League Tokens/Drops

I’ve watched basically the whole thing since it started and I’ve gotten zero tokens whatsoever. It’s insane there’s no drops page like Twitch has where you can see whether or not you’re making progress towards the rewards. They’ve had three years of this OWL / Youtube partnership to implement a rewards tracker page and they can’t even do that.

1 Like

me too, i only got 5 owl skins though. maybes the 6th is mei

Yeah, I’ve also had this issue. I watched from the very beginning to the very end, and didn’t get a single token or a single skin. Lol.

i watched and didnt recieved nothing too

I’ve been with my pc on for 2 days on the OWL stream, and only got 20 tokens, this is messed up

Throwing my hat in the pile. Not a single token, been watching on and off the last 3 days passing the 6 hour marker at a minimum (probably more). No skins or sprays either.

It is but mei is currently missing so i also have only 5 skins and update again i watched the third all of the third stream and yesterday i got another 10 and mercy and hanzo skins and 10 more tokens today before the 3rd stream so missing 15 hours worth of tokens and 19 skins including mei

Your not suposed to get the rewards yet. you will get them around november 15. if just every one woud read alittle more than the words: free rewards for watching. every one woud know.xD

1 Like

Update , i am at 85 tokens and got 3,6,9 hour skins but i have watched 30 hours and yes i know that i get everything on november 15th but ima write it here in case i dont get my things

2 Likes

Same here. I’ve watched the entirety of the streams since Sunday. I’ve been shorted OWL Coins each day, and I’ve only had skins show up for up to the 6 hours watched. No icons or sprays have shown up for me either. My accounts are connected, so that’s not the issue

Same. Watched multiple days for multiple hours and got zero rewards. I haven’t even gotten one normal coin for regular viewing. The lack of a tracker is ridiculous.

1 Like

Ive watched like 30 hrs and got 8 hrs worth of coins. Historically there have been times when nobody got rewards at first and then the problem was corrected later. BUT in cases where some people got coins and other didn’t, there is no way to get that back.
So yeah, some skins and sprays may catch up on the 15th, but the missed coins have only been caught up when nobody was getting any. In cases where it’s messed up for some individuals, we never got made right.

EDIT to add: In the past, support always recommended watching from YouTube and not the Blizzard page. They also have recommend not streaming on two or more devices from your linked account.

I’ll register here in case I don’t receive it. I have 165 coins and I started with 0, that is, I have 33 hours watched. However, I only have skins from 15 hours watched. I’ll wait until the 15th to be sure.

I’ve yet to receive a token all season for watching, and generally its hit or miss if I get tokens ever since they moved to youtube. I had 4451 tokens (from account merge and old twitch drops) and still have 4451 tokens despite watching the last 2 days of games as well as half of the encores. I even unlinked and relinked my youtube account, verified its not a brand account and is showing the connected icon on the site and even tried watching directly from the league website and still nothing.

I have watched 32 hours and have gotten only hours 6 and that io it

I’ve watched the entire OWL playoffs (including many of the encores) and now the grand finals. I have the “Connected” diamond displaying. I’ve disconnected and reconnected my accounts. I’ve made sure the stream isn’t muted and is in the active window. I’ve switched from Chrome to Firefox. I’ve disabled all ad blocker plugins. I’ve made sure I’m logged into both Battle.net as well as YouTube. And I haven’t gotten any drops in weeks when I used to.

I think what’s aggravating is the fact that, unlike the Twitch drops, I can’t see what YouTube considers is my progress towards anything. If I could, then I could see “oh, it doesn’t think I’m watching” and make a change. But all I see is the word “connected” and icons suggesting everything is working, when obviously it’s not.

In past OWL playoffs/grand finals the rewards eventually came through, but it sucks that I have to wait two weeks to find out if I did something wrong or not, and by that point it’s too late.

1 Like

Update, watched 30+ hours from day 1 to 5 and only gotten until the 12 hour milestone skins excluding mei and 110 owl tokens , today grandfinals on the CoStream for 2 hours+, none of the skins appeared , now its time to wait until 15th Novemeber

I’ve watched all (or nearly all) of the live streams and live encores since Sunday and have not received a single token or skin. I watch them on my desktop on Firefox with plugins disabled. The “connected” diamond is showing during live streams and everything is connected in both my youtube account and battlenet account. What gives??

I watched every day of playoffs and the finals today. I got roughly 200ish tokens and today it stopped giving me tokens even though I was watching! Have every skin except Zaryas and the 3 new heroes. A bit concerned it didn’t log the time.

I haven’t received my bap and sigma skins. Also waiting for the skins from the finals