Main Thread - Missing Tracer skin/spray, PS4 or Europe region

Same I looket at the NA Server and there i got it, but not on EU (my region) PC. Switched to na and eu sereal times but notthing changed. Still locked :frowning:

It is still only available in NA and Asia for me as well, nothing in EU.

Any new news about this issue?

This is still being looked into, everyone. At this moment though, I don’t have much to share, but it seems that our team is getting closer to finding out the exact cause to the issue, which in turn should help with finding a resolution.

We’ll update when we have more information, but we may not say much unless there is a significant update or information to share here. We are always monitoring and reading your reports, since they are helpful to see how impactful the issue is. Thanks for your patience and understanding!

4 Likes

I watched the Grand Finals on the Overwatch League app on mobile, and I watched almost the whole Grand Finals Weekend. So then I should have gotten the drops. I was signed in with my Blizzard account as well and I had no Internet problems, so the issue shouldn’t be on my end. Also, this problem isn’t the first time. I had the same issue for the 2019 Grand Finals. So I am not sure why I having the same issue repeated again. I hope this doesn’t happen a third time during a possible 2021 Grand Finals Weekend.

IMPORTANT UPDATE - A Potential Solution!
WyomingMyst & Customer Support just suggested that changing your password might fix this. This indeed worked for me. I now have the OWL Gray & White skin on EU! You can always change your password back to how it was afterwards. I hope this works for everyone else.

1 Like

Really appeciated!!!

I changed my password and changed regions back and forth and yet I still don´t have the skins and sprays. I got 50 tokens but no skin nor spray to be found…
(EU)

Have still not received anything on the game from the Grand Finals tried switching regions and stuff still nothing

I reset the password and it worked, got spray and skins.

I’m on PC (Americas), watched the finals for more than two hours on the OWL website, and I still haven’t gotten the drops. I’ve tried all of the suggestions to see if they would work, but still nothing.

the problem still exists up to now, here is the link to my article posted on this forum I need a correct answer about my eligible for Tracer spray & Final League 2020 skins

I replied to your thread. Unfortunately its probably too late to resolve any individual issues with the Grand Finals rewards at this point.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? THIS IS TOTAL BULLCRUD!!! ALL I WANTED WAS THE FLIPPING SPRAY!!! WHY DID YOU GUYS HAVE TO MAKE IT SO FREAKIN’ COMPLICATED!? though this would explain why nothing worked

Its so stupid, either you stay on Twitch and use the system it already has or you just give the stuff to everyone when linking the Account to the overwatchleague site, so you don´t have the problem like this.
But no they went official on YouTube and now people don´t have the Sprays nor Skin cause it didn´t work for Europeans… And now telling people, we can´t do much about it because we have no clue either LMFAO

They refuse that their OW League android app broken and they keep denied me, not letting me receive the Tracer rewards. So stupid. I have debating against them 1 week ago still got no result so far.

can we sue Blizzard for this?

It’s not even just people from Europe having issues. I’m in NA and I never got the rewards for watching the Finals. I know for a fact that I watched for the required amount of time to get both the skin and the spray. This is ridiculous.

Same here, I even posted a new topic related to this problem, like my link above.

I’m from EU, watched OWL final and still don’t have any sign of spray & skins after this. Like Accelerator, I created the post, and after some my explanations nothing happened even after changing region and password resetting, and nothing more since that( I’m disappointed and I should guess that this promo was a total deceiving.