I need a correct answer about my eligible for Tracer spray & Final League 2020 skins

Hi,

I’m hoping for someone in Blizzard management team can solve me this problem.

I have started Support Ticket - code: US75574163 from 6 days ago and several GM have been supported me, but after many replies, the lastest reply from GM Gorolas doesn’t satisfied me about I’m not eligible getting Tracer Final League 2020 rewards although I did satisfied conditions of the reward tier - 2 hours watching; despite GM Ktanjirou & GM Loubabeng at least confirmed that I’m eligible for reward. All GMs need me to wait for this problem to be fixed and one of them said the current Halloween patch, issue will be fixed, but now nothing changed.

GM Gorolas said that I did not connect account to Overwatch League through Account Management/Connections page, although I did connect to BOTH Overwatch League website & App before watching the Final League stream.

To make this clear again, I did watched enough time on Android OWLeague app to earn. After that, when I trying solutions like logging into EU region and switch back to America/Asia or changing account password, etc… like suggested on forum, but nothing helped me so far. I can provide full detail of my support ticket for more investigate.

Then what is the point of customer support here when information through ticket support has been tampered by GMs? Please, if you could, make things more clearer for me.

Unfortunately, streaming rewards are extremely difficult to resolve if you did not earn them successfully during their promotion period, and now that this specific promotion is over, it will be impossible to get the Tracer OWL gray skin unless another opportunity comes about.

The biggest common issue I have seen for players earning rewards from the OverwatchLeague.com website is their account being bugged out when logged on there. This is often resolved by revoking the permissions for the Overwatch League Page in your connections on account.blizzard.com/connections then signing back onto OverwatchLeague.com and approving those permissions again.

idk about unlink and relink, but on twitch i was just normally received all these goodies normally, but this time except this Final League 2020.

according to this screenshot i.imgur. com/9TtoUHX.jpg, my timezone is GMT+7 or the Final league match happened on 8PM 10/10/2020 so before it about 1 hour, I downloaded the app, and login within the app, I login into it, it ask me permission to grant OWL app, i accept, then i just seeing the Youtube stream 1080p (not even have 60FPS and cant even rotate screen) so i just left it there beside my place and make sure volume # 0%, screen always turned on, too. And i watch through smartTV. I believe nothing wrong at this rate, right?

Update: my support ticket has been deleted just now as its seem, cant access.

Something went wrong on our end

An error has occurred. This may be a temporary error, so please try again later.

Blizzard Support Home

Error code:9e18f28f-3c5e-4702-861b-76a33e5aa82e

try unlinking and relinking , this solved my problem.

Doesn’t work. Via my support ticket, a lot of GMs involved, they keep refusing that their Android app didn’t work through.

i made a reddit post about this, i’m expecting it to be censored but… it shouldn’t it’s not right, they had issues and are actually too lazy right now to fix it.

Problem still there. Customer support team keep blaming me for my fault not getting connected account to OWL website + app although I already explained it all. I’m definitely not satisfied with the result outcome of support ticket.

I have go too far to earn every promotion events while on Twitch. Their platforms bugged and they continue to deny their responsibility. ibb. co/qW7yWWR

1 Like