Main Thread - Missing Tracer skin/spray, PS4 or Europe region

So I logged onto the NA region and got the OWL Gray/Away Tracer skins & spray from the OWL grand finals, but when I switched back to the EU region I no longer have the skins & spray.

I can only use the skins & spray on NA servers. My friend is also having the same problem.

Screenshots:
EU server (skin missing) - https://i.imgur.com/UhpqRxC.png
NA server (skin present) - https://i.imgur.com/yWUQ7tf.png

IMPORTANT UPDATE - A Potential Solution! - This worked for me!

UPDATE 1 - Official forum response below

UPDATE 2

UPDATE 3

21 Likes

Same here, on one server I have the skins and the spray unlocked, on EU - absolutely nothing…

7 Likes

same weird thooooooo

I have the same issue. It’s better than not having it at all but it’s definitely really weird.

Same as above, got both on NA but not EU.

Same as above. I cant even see them on EU.

Hey everyone, please try logining to the Americas AND the Asia region, then try logging into the European region, this might resolve it.

2 Likes

Tried that but it didn’t work unfortunately

I understand, as a player I am right now considering this as a bug, but Blizzard has no details on this yet.

4 Likes

+1 I didn’t check on other regions, but spray and skin are not unlocked on my EU account… I get the tokens though.

Same here, I even tried to log in to Americas, equip it and then log in to Europe, but that still doesn’t solve it

I am also having the same issue. I have the OWL Tracer Skins on the Wrong Servers (PC) relieved to hear i am not the only one. Hopefully this gets resolved soon.

Hey everyone, please try logining to the Americas AND the Asia region, then try logging into the European region, this might resolve it.

This worked for me! I turned changed my battle.net settings to make sure it does not close upon opening a game, logged on to Americas, chose the home OWL skin, then Asia and chose the Away skin, then Americas again to make sure and they are now on the Europe Servers. Thanks again:)

I tried to log on Amerca and Asia, I equip the owl skin and the tag. But when i switch back to Europe the skin is revert to “classic” and the tag to “wing” and they aren’t in the list.

5 Likes

Same problem here and its still persisting, even after hours have passed since the match…

1 Like

They will be re-enabling drops for the rebroadcast on the website & mobile app. Leaving the stream on again might fix this. Worth a try I guess.

The rebroadcast is on right now btw

Excuse me, where do we have to watch the replay to get the rewards? Usually I do it through the Overwatch League website but only YouTube replays the Final but we can’t receive the rewards through Youtube directly.

The replay will take place here at 12:00 pm PT (9:00 pm in Paris)?

Skin/spray still not working on EU, the “fix” is not working either, been over at Asia/America litterally 100 times and it still won’t come to EU.

3 Likes

I’ve been leaving the rebroadcast stream on the mobile app but I am pretty sure that it should be on the front page on the website.

There is not much time left before the end though =/
And I believe they meant Pacific Time in that tweet.

Gee, I thought the rerun was tomorrow.

I went to the official website and there was no video player playing the replay.

Only on YouTube but I didn’t even try as you don’t get anything from there.

Well, it’s definitely dead.