Has anyone got the Grandfinals 2020 skins and spray?

Okay thanks I’ll wait and see, fingers crossed

I received them already, along with tokens. Watched it on the app.

Yes I got it. NA - just checked on PC.

EU dosnt even have the skin visable, so just wait a bit

3 Likes

I wouldn’t know for console, if you haven’t received them by tomorrow make a ticket on the Battle.net website :slight_smile: good luck

2 Likes

Hey for some reason EU users can only use the Tracer skins & spray on the American & Asian regions. On EU servers the skins & spray are missing for some reason.

I’ve made a post about this on technical support

4 Likes

If i go on asian servers, I can see that I own the skins and spray, but when I swap back to european servers, they are gone!

Good think to know I did get the skins and spray though! Us europeans just have to be a little patient

3 Likes

I watched the final from match 2 to the end in EU region. I didnt get any skin or spray except token.

I got some bugs while watching the final.

I’m a console player on Xbox and I received the tokens and skin. I had OWL open in the app the entire time, so if you watched it that way and made sure you were signed in you should’ve gotten them

1 Like

Just checked on my PS4, no tokens. No spray. No skin. I used the mobile app, was logged in when I was finally able to log in, and was able to watch for 2 hours. Not saying I’ll never watch again, but this whole experience has left a bad taste in mouth. Way to screw everything up Blizzard. Keep driving players away.

5 Likes

For me, I have both the skins and the spray on my alt account after I logged in to Americas, and then went back to europe.

However, on my main I only have the skins and spray on Americas and Asia, but they are missing from europe still.

I got the skins almost immediately

how long do you have to watch the grandfinals to get the skin

You needed to watch it for 2 hours to get the tracer skin, 1 hour for the spray.

Is it cumulative or continuous?

I only got 5 tokens for one hour. I watched from when I was finally able to log in until the end. No sprays or skin on PS4 or Switch.

Watched the stream for 3 hours and didn’t get the spray nor the Away skin. Absolute crap. This is in spite of actually getting the tokens. On Playstation, NA and watched on mobile app btw

1 Like

I guess I should add it’s NA and league site on my phone since the app won’t work for me.

I got the tokens so far. Spray and skin are not delivered yet.

1 Like

q_q I hope overwatch league doesn’t end until like 2