[Main Thread] I didnt get 2000 token from Watchpoint Pack

i bought it as well and i still don’t have the battle pass the skins or the currency. i even bought some more currency and that too didn’t show up. it might be a problem with the PlayStation store that’s what i bought everything on

Blizz support told me to contact sony customer service. The shop also says. “Watchpoint unavailable because you own this item.” No luck yet.

Wait, so is this a Blizzard issue or a Sony issue afterall?

Same issue bough 30 June in PS4 and today I can’t get 2000 coins.

I also bought the watchpoint pack and did not get it;( my 40 dollars…

I got the 1k coins I bought in PS Store. Still waiting for the 2k coins owed to me nor the Space Raider skins for Solider and McCree (I refuse to call him Cassidy)

1 Like

On PS5 and I don’t have any thing from the Watchpoint pack.

I bought the watchpoint pass to play the beta and get the items. The beta was fun but sense the game is out I have not received any of my item. I have all my skins from overwatch 1 but I don’t have the battle pass or the money or the skins that came with the watchpoint pass

Didn’t get anything from Watchpoint except for Beta access but still have recipes

Just started the game and after 2 minutes, all the items came in finally.

Still have not received the pack. On PS4

Got into the game easily this morning. All my stuff is there now too

Are you on console? on PS5 and still nothing after the updates done last night.

i’m on ps5 and got last nigth on the last update

On ps5 still got nothing… Its very frustrating that i preordered and have to deal with this. just want the watchpoint pack i paid for.

Seems our Watchpoint Woes may be resolved, soon.

2 Likes

Still haven’t got mines yet I bought the pack on PlayStation 4 in June now it’s says Not available for purchase like what’s going on

3 Likes

Oh, thank goodness they finally acknowledged it. I’ve been a little worried because it’s not on the known issues list and others on the forums have been saying that customer support directed them to resolve it with Sony.

same problem cant get my battle pass and things.

Sony told me it was a Blizzard issue.

1 Like