Console players: have you received Watchpoint Pack items?

My wife’s in this boat atm

I got this “were fixing it” response as well however I worry they are confusing it with people complaining about ow1 cosmetics missing. I wish they would treat it as its own issue.

I’m starting to worry because a few of my friends watchpoint loaded in after a few hours but for me it’s been a few days and nothing. My game also says “unavailable to purchase” and when I click anyway my psn says I can’t buy because it already own this somehow"

On ps5 and bought watchpoint for beta and also 1000% confirmed the merge

3 Likes

I have the same problem. Sony support said it’s a issue Blizz needs to sort out, since the PSN end is alright. Opened a ticket, but Blizz response was to contact Sony. So now I’m in Deathloop.

4 Likes

I purchased Watchpoint Pack to gain access to Beta back on PSN back at the end of June, I merged both Console/PC and can confirm merge was completed. I have all cosmetics and charterers unlocked, but I don’t have anything related to the Watchpoint pack. Sony has confirmed my purchase and told me Blizzard acknowledges they have received reports, so they are pushing it on them. I asked if I can repurchase and receive PSN credit but was denied. I don’t know what else to do from here.

2 Likes

I’ve bought mine on console back in June. I had scoped through my email to find the receipt cause I was certain I had bought it. I deleted the overwatch i had installed, and reinstalled the PS5 version, thinking thatd be a fix. It was not. Currently says its unavailable, but i also dont own any of the new things in accordance, like the coins. I went ahead and bought the battle pass on pc, with my own money because i just couldnt wait. Regretting putting the money i did now, they dont seem to respect our money.

1 Like

It seems that they have acknowledged a console-specific issue with the Watchpoint Pack and are currently testing a fix. [Main Thread] I didnt get 2000 token from Watchpoint Pack - #282 by Gundham-11988 So, I think now we just wait.

2 Likes

I have the skins and items but no coins or battlepass

Do you guys think if I bought the premium pass, but still haven’t gotten my WatchPoint rewards, they’d compensate me for the battle pass?

1 Like

Not worth the risk in my opinion.

I just purchased 1000 coins to see if that’d fix anything, currently saving them as a backup

1 Like

I considered doing this to get the XP boost sooner. They are refunding credits that people spent on victory poses that were supposed to be free, and they also refunded OWL tokens that were spent re-purchasing the Happi Genji skin, so it might work. But, it might be harder for CS to refund real money rather than in-game currency? I doubt that they would just disappear the money entirely, but maybe you’d get coins instead of getting real currency credited back to your payment method.

I’m just gonna wait, I think. I’m not really worried about leveling fast enough. There’s so much bonus XP to get anyway, and I don’t think the 20% boost applies to that.

1 Like

Same issue as you but on PS5. Played Ow1 back on PS4, got a PS5 and just moved it over. Bought the pack for the Beta access. Played the beta. Merged accounts before Ow1 ended. Connected everything with my phone when I logged into Ow2. Everything is perfect, nothing is missing from my old Overwatch stuff BUT I don’t have anything from the Watchpoint Pack. Threw in a ticket just incase. Now it’s a waiting game. Won’t let me buy it again even if I wanted to.

Oh I also purchased that Doomfist skin with the extra coins because I read that some people got it to work after making any purchase. Didn’t do anything, just saving those coins now.

3 Likes

I didn’t see that people had gotten their stuff after making a purchase, but I also got the 500 coins + Doomfist skin because I like the skin.

honestly i dont plan on buying it until i unlock all the levels. all my stuff is unlocked as a returning player so i can play kiriko without

Nope. Wheres my 40?? Thats almost the cost of a new game… Blizzard makes the game free to play at the risk of losing ‘legacy’ players (what a joke) who are getting ripped off from the watchpoint point not working. Why in the hell would they release the pass in june if they couldnt make it work in October? Welp, i cant get a refund because its been more than 14 days since purchase…

(post deleted by author)

When the GENIUSES in SALES dont consult the technical team. Get it together

Dont do it bro! Thats what im tempted to do be cause this is my favorite game, but they owe you what you paid for! They dont care if it works or not. Just wait it out and see what happens. What a sh*t show

I had a message saying “2000 coins congrats” after a match but no coins in game.

I hope so, I have the same issue and even contacted to PS Store support team (who is more helpful than Blizzard’s), however, they could not fix the problem, so I think this is a Blizzard’s issue and they should assume the responsibility, this is frustrating