[Main Thread] I didnt get 2000 token from Watchpoint Pack

Struggling here with this issue as well… ugh. I feel like a wasted 40$ or something. Hoping it gets resolved soon.

Same i just paid 40$ and even waited in the queue to relog and see if everything loaded, it acts like i never bought the pack

I bought the watchpoint pack on PS5 to play the beta and get the battle pass and the 2000 coins but i haven’t received the battle pass or the currency yet. i really hope this gets worked out and i didn’t waist the $40

Same issue here on PS5

• I had bought OW1 years ago
  • Bought watchpoint pack and was able to play the beta in June
  • Downloaded OW2 PS5 version earlier this week.
  • Didn’t get anything from the Watchpoint pack yet.

According to the store Watchpoint Pack is now ‘not bought’ but it also unavailable to buy because of a ‘multi-item entitlement’ error.

No battle pass, no OW currency, no skins.

I called Sony and they made a ticket, but they seemed puzzled about this because they called me back 3 times already to make pictures of my TV and several app and website screenshots.

I hope Blizzard fixes this soon because I want the additional battle pass XP boost asap

My hot take on this is that since the beta is over, they deleted the original watchpoint pack and inserted a new game ‘watchpoint pack’ on the PlayStation store.

But as soon as you have the (now free) OW2 PS4 or PS5 version you can’t buy or activate the pack because the store says you already have a similar product.

3 Likes

I bought the watchman pack got the coins and the battle pass. It shows that I’ve unlocked the items in the battle pass but the character is still locked and I can’t equip the customization items.

Same issue here, no premium pass, skins locked, no credits.

I didn’t buy the Watchpoint pack until after the Betas were over and still have the same issue.

What I’d like to know is has ANYONE that bought the Watchpoint pack on PlayStation, actually got this activated yet?

Thought I’d ask this question, as I’m in another queue after getting disconnected again :joy:

From two fellow PlayStation players I know, none were able to activate it or get any of the items yet (Belgium).

Currently in the SHOP the watchpoint pack is now ‘Unavailable’ as of yesterday.

1 Like

I have the same ‘unavailable’ too. Just means it’s already been bought.

I suspect they don’t like to fully acknowledge this in their status updates, because they fear new players may potentially not buy the pack….

When you go in the PS app to the Watchpoint pack it says
‘unavailable for purchase, you already own another edition’

When clicking ‘learn more’ I get ‘You already own the following products, which conflict with the product you are trying to buy: Overwatch multi-item entitlement’

I hope people contact Sony so much they are forcing Blizzard to fix this. :smiley:

I suspect Blizzard may need to resolve this with Sony. I don’t see this as PlayStation issue, as i believe the problem also persists on Xbox too. So more of a console issue per se.

Will the XP boost that we are losing be applied next season? Why is there so little response on a product that was advertised, pushed at the consumer, and subsequently paid for? I have paid for both the Watchpoint pack and the Season One starter pack and have not received any benefit for the money spent. It is also not listed in the “known issues” document, so I am under the distinct impression that this is a low priority for Blizzard. Please recognize that until this content is delivered to all users who paid for it, you are committing outright theft.

3 Likes

I’m in the same boat with my PS5 Watchpoint pack.

I was thinking the status change to “unavailable” after having a price on it for a few days is because Sony disabled it due to it not working and they’re tired of the support calls. Typically on the PS store if you own something it says “Purchased” not “Unavailable”. I believe it’s now showing as “Unavailable” in the store even for people who haven’t yet bought it.

I’m hoping that the XP bonus will retroactively give us the 20% EXP bonus when we get them. I’m not too worried about it.

2 Likes

Same here , i play on xbox bought the watchpoint pack to play the beta when it first released having received the battle pass or any of it i hope this gets fixed quickly i really need that XP bonus and to enjoy the battlepass :sob::sob:

If this is being treated as a low priority, they really need to think again.

I mean, this is people who actually PAID for the content, and would probably consider paying for more down the line. This is not your average free to pay crowd.

I bought the watchpoint pack but didn’t get any of the items but the beta servers and now my PS4 is saying I have to re buy it

I’m getting “The application encountered an unrecoverable error”. What is the reason? Started happening after the latest update.

Didn’t get my battle pass or my rewards for buying the beta?

didnt got anything from the watchpoint pack (ps4)

1 Like