[Main Thread] I didnt get 2000 token from Watchpoint Pack

I also still haven’t received mine. Blizzard’s choice of wording in that comment is interesting… they said “some users” when it actually seems like it’s “most users”.

2 Likes

I’ve also bought and got nothing from the pack. No bp, skins, credits etc

Yeah, me too, I have the battle pass and skins but the 2000 Overwatch coin are missing, I only have 30 from the challenges

Ill just pile on and say I bought $10 1,000 gold option on Xbox to buy the pass… still haven’t gotten them.

I hope they prolong the current season to match how long a lot of people were without their coins to get the pass. Hopefully this gets fixed soon, or I’m trying Xbox to get a refund. Ha

I haven’t gotten my watchpoint pack stuff aswell and heard if you bought something it would fix the the problem, which i did and in hindsight was a dumb decision but it still hasn’t fixed the problem, have they given anymore updates on the issue?

On the one hand I’m glad I’m not the only one having this issue but on the other… bought the WPP for beta access in June and I now have none of the promised rewards. Grinding the free Battlepass feels like such a slap in the face. I was also so hyped for that special Cass skin…

Console user, purchased 2200, transaction confirmed but no dice. Kids r crying x

Blizzard told me it was a Sony issue

Blizzard says it’s their issue in their latest update…

Watchpoint Pack on Consoles

Console players who pre-purchased the Watchpoint Pack may not be seeing the items as being available—while some users are experiencing this on Xbox, this issue mostly appears on PlayStation right now. We have a fix for this that we plan to deploy in our downtime later today.

Still have this problem

Pre-ordered the Watchpoint Pack on PC, did not receive a battle pass, did not receive coins, did not receive the Watchpoint pack.

Just happened to me on Xbox

Same. Purchased the Premium Battle Pass. No rewards active. Heroes also suddenly became locked. Restarting has had no affect.

Man, I’m having the same issue, let’s hope it gets resolved pretty soon. I just bought some in game currency and it still hasn’t appeared nearly a few hours later.

1 Like

Just purchased 1000 coin & the battle pass, received the coins after restarting the game, battle-pass didn’t work at all.

3 Likes

purchased battlepass and havent got my rewards

1 Like

Just tried to get the pass and tiers and it took my coins without actually giving me the pass…

Same, just bought premium battle pass and didn’t get anything, coins spent, no return.

I just bought a thousands coins used them to get premium i got the receipt and all but yet i don’t have premium or coins.

1 Like

SAMEHERE bought the pass and upgrades and nothing appears