[Main Thread] I didnt get 2000 token from Watchpoint Pack

Still have not received the pack. On PS4

Got into the game easily this morning. All my stuff is there now too

Are you on console? on PS5 and still nothing after the updates done last night.

i’m on ps5 and got last nigth on the last update

On ps5 still got nothing… Its very frustrating that i preordered and have to deal with this. just want the watchpoint pack i paid for.

Seems our Watchpoint Woes may be resolved, soon.

2 Likes

Still haven’t got mines yet I bought the pack on PlayStation 4 in June now it’s says Not available for purchase like what’s going on

3 Likes

Oh, thank goodness they finally acknowledged it. I’ve been a little worried because it’s not on the known issues list and others on the forums have been saying that customer support directed them to resolve it with Sony.

same problem cant get my battle pass and things.

Sony told me it was a Blizzard issue.

1 Like

I also still haven’t received mine. Blizzard’s choice of wording in that comment is interesting… they said “some users” when it actually seems like it’s “most users”.

2 Likes

I’ve also bought and got nothing from the pack. No bp, skins, credits etc

Yeah, me too, I have the battle pass and skins but the 2000 Overwatch coin are missing, I only have 30 from the challenges

Ill just pile on and say I bought $10 1,000 gold option on Xbox to buy the pass… still haven’t gotten them.

I hope they prolong the current season to match how long a lot of people were without their coins to get the pass. Hopefully this gets fixed soon, or I’m trying Xbox to get a refund. Ha

I haven’t gotten my watchpoint pack stuff aswell and heard if you bought something it would fix the the problem, which i did and in hindsight was a dumb decision but it still hasn’t fixed the problem, have they given anymore updates on the issue?

On the one hand I’m glad I’m not the only one having this issue but on the other… bought the WPP for beta access in June and I now have none of the promised rewards. Grinding the free Battlepass feels like such a slap in the face. I was also so hyped for that special Cass skin…

Console user, purchased 2200, transaction confirmed but no dice. Kids r crying x

Blizzard told me it was a Sony issue

Blizzard says it’s their issue in their latest update…

Watchpoint Pack on Consoles

Console players who pre-purchased the Watchpoint Pack may not be seeing the items as being available—while some users are experiencing this on Xbox, this issue mostly appears on PlayStation right now. We have a fix for this that we plan to deploy in our downtime later today.

Still have this problem