[Main Thread] Error purchasing Premium Battle Pass

Same problem for me it sucks because I want to level it up faster

I’m not getting the option to purchase the battle pass at all nor any way to buy coins.

1 Like

Same here,let me just enjoy the gameeeeee :rage:

Yeah I bought 2200 credits and I can’t even buy the battle pass at all. Idk if it’s just my connection or what

1 Like

I went directly and bought through the ps store and I got the credits

Yep same here I’m just hoping with time hopefully it will start working when the server strain lightens

I bought 1000 coins from the Xbox store to unlock the premium battlepass and it took two log ins but my currency finally showed up a few hours later. When I try to purchase the premium pass with them it just gives me a store error message. I’m trying to be patient but I’d love to check out some of the new stuff behind the battlepass :brick:

It’s been about a day and I still can’t use my coins I paid for to get the battle pass. Is there an estimate on when the issue might be fixed?

Same issue with me. Bought the pack with 1000 coins on PS4. Got the confirmation from PayPal and Playsation store but still no credits on either pc or PS4

1 Like

Same thing here. Figured I’d buy the battlepass and 0 gold coins are showing up on my account. Error when looking to purchase the battlepass as well. I know it will get fixed, just a tad frustrating

Yeah same story here, purchased 2200 coins, it has been confirmed in ps5 transaction history but nothing showing in game.

Still getting “The Purchase Failed. Please Try Again Later” on PC. I have 1000 coins and the pass is now correctly listed as 1000 coins, but I still cannot purchase.

I’m having issues too I can’t purchase the coins for the battle pass.

Same here, can’t even buy 1000 coins

I think it has to do with the Account merge because i am not Merged and i can’t buy it

Thanks everything fixed keep good job​:fire::fire::muscle::muscle:

This also happened to me i bought 1000 coins and when I tried to buy the battle pass it said that the purchase failed and try again later and I still have my 1000 coins

So I bought the Premium Battlepass and now not only did I not get what I paid for, I am now locked out out the majority of my heroes. I literally gave blizzard money and content was taken away from me. This has got to be one of the worst launches in history. This would have never happened with Papa Jeff.

Happening to me too. I want refund or my items. Please fix ASAP

Just happened to me. fyi