[Main Thread] Error purchasing Premium Battle Pass

Same. I bought the Watchpoint Pack and got nothing for it.

2 Likes

So similar situation here but I didn’t even get to buy the battle pass. I bought the 2200 currency pack on my PlayStation. The game acknowledged that I bought the credits but didn’t add them to my account total.

3 Likes

I don’t even have the option to upgrade my battlepass.

Same here. But whenever I attempt to buy the premium battle pass, I get an error that says “The Purchase Failed. Please Try Again Later”

9 Likes

Hi there. Bought the battle pass on the website. The coins got taken from my account but the battlepass did not activate.

I cant even buy the battlepass. I get an error message saying " try again later "

7 Likes

Getting “The Purchase Failed, please try again later” when attempting to purchase the Battle Pass. I have 1000 premium coins in my account.

4 Likes

Mine is also showing thia ans somwtimes it shows the 1k coins but then says "the purchess failed, please try again later "

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

It won’t even let me purchase credits, i get a please try again later error, restarted my game which was a bad idea, now it says the battle pass is 0 credits which I know isn’t true and I still can’t buy the credits :joy: this update buggy.

2 Likes

I’m playing on PS5, and I was able to buy Overwatch coins through the PSN store. However, when I try to buy the premium battle pass in-game it just keeps saying The Purchase Failed. Please try again later.

5 Likes

Yep, same here.

Have 1000 coins, but the pass is listed as 0 credits and errors out if I try to buy.

2 Likes

I have purchase 1000 ow coins on psn and receive nothing ingame

2 Likes

My battlepass screen said that the premium and the premium+20 were 0 coins. When clicked on they guve me an error message as well.

1 Like

hello, i am unable to buy the battlepass. i can’t ugprade to premium. there isn’t an option or a button to click for me

Mines is different i have the battle pass played a couple of game to with kiriko but onec i merged my accounts i not longer have access to the battle pass heros and items. And the took away 99% of my play time with kiriko saying i only played one game. Suck

I have a similar problem. I Have purchased 2200 overwatch coins and the starter pack but when I try to purchase the battle pass I receive the message “The purchase failed. Please try again later”

1 Like

I cant even use the 1000 points i baught on psn to buy the pass keeps giving me the error try again is this a bug for the console versions?

I cant even use the points o got on the playstation store to get pass keeps sayingg the purchase faild aslo what is with the merge account stuff all the charicters i hust unlocked are now bzck to being locked

Im having trouble with buying the pass aswelll