[Main Thread] Error purchasing Premium Battle Pass

Just happened to me. Not only I didn’t unlock anything from the pass, but I also got locked from most of my heroes. HALP

1 Like

Same issue here tbh havent waited long yet so we’ll see if it gets fixed, but i did just drop 20 bucks, so it kinda sucks

Literally bought the 10 USD pack, it gave me the pop up saying I had received my coins yet I have nothing. I’ll wait until tomorrow before requesting a refund. This is just ridiculous.

Same for me. I purchased a 1000 coins in game and did the upgrade to premium. It looked like it worked, but in game it still show it hasn’t. I can see the transaction on the account management page.

1 Like

I spent $30 for the battle pass and also did not receive any coins and cannot unlock the battle pass. This is a nightmare, I have been playing OW since day one and it has never been like this. I better see those coins in my account when this issues are solved.

This is the closest thing I can find similar to what happened to me, I bought some of the tiers, and nothing happened, it took my coins and says in my purchase history I bought the tiers with the coins. But nothing happened I didn’t unlock anything??? is it a delay??

How can you guys fk it up this bad every time?

1 Like

I just bought the battle pass for 1000 coins and it took my coins but did not give me the battle pass

1 Like

Happened to me too Can only wait To infinity and beyond :expressionless: :face_exhaling: :face_exhaling:

I bought 1000 coin pack in psn store and did not receive anything in game. Is this going to be fixed?

1 Like

Trying to upgrade to premium battle pass but I can’t buy coins as it errors out. Are others experiencing this?

1 Like

My issue is that it wont let me purchase the battle pass at all. Or any in game purchases for that matter. It just says “purchase 0?” then fails.

I just can’t buy the 1000 when I try to
It says that costs 0€ and can’t go any further

Still no battle pass I just bought it and nothing showing up please fix it blizzard!!

1 Like

same thing I just bought it and I got nothing praying for them to fix it! :sob:

1 Like

Buy 2200 tokens
Bought 1000 battle pass
Doesnt let me get the rewards
I see update to premium battle pass
sadness fills my heart

Bought premium battle pass.
Not only did I not get any rewards, I also got my heroes locked despite playing ow1.
Please fix this asap, what a blow to the heads of those who wish to support you guys.
Get the basic game structure to work first before pushing out battle passes.
What a disaster.

1 Like

i`m going through the same thing praying they will fix both issues

Same thing happened to me today

Just happened to me. After not being allowed to login due to a login loop since launch and finally being allowed to play yesterday I decided to get the battlepass a few min ago. Not only did it take my money and not unlock the battlepass now almost all my heroes are locked…

1 Like