[Main Thread] Error purchasing Premium Battle Pass

I just bought 1000 coins and upgraded the battle pass to premium. After a “processing” screen I still get the message to upgrade to premium. So it seems, that the upgrade didn’t work but my 1000 coins are gone.

Update:
I restarted the game (bad idea - had 20k ahead of me) but that didn’t work - still had no premium bp. But after that I played two games and now it looks like I own the premium battle pass. I don’t get the “buy premium” any longer. I only have the “buy tiers” button left.

26 Likes

We have received multiple reports of issues purchasing the battlepass and are currently investigating. Monitor this thread for any updates as we get them.

17 Likes

Here also, bought it yesterday and still is marked as BUY NOW, no coins and no battlepass whatsoever

14 Likes

Same, purchased the Watchpoint Pack about 4 hours ago and I didn’t receive any awards or perks.

4 Likes

This thread is for errors in attempting to buy the pass, If you purchased the pass but did not receive your rewards follow this thread instead.

3 Likes

UPDATE: My premium battle pass rewards are appearing now and it says “owned”. There was roughly a 15 minute wait and I did not have to restart the client.

(OLD)_
I purchased 2200 coins today and then purchased the premium battle pass. The screen saying I successfully purchased the premium battle pass appeared, but it did not give me access to the premium battle pass. It took my 1000 coins, now I have 1200.

I wonder if it is because it is before the official release time since the servers opened early.

1 Like

I am also experiencing the problem, I bought the premium battlepass for 2200 credits and it took my credits but did not give me my pass :frowning:

3 Likes

Same thing happened to me. Bought 1k coins, got the battle pass purchase screen, but it didn’t have any effect. Coins are gone and it still prompts me to upgrade the battle pass.

Same here. Succesfully bought 1000 coins, tried to buy premium pass and now I don’t have either coins or pass.

2 Likes

Same problem here. I bought 1000 coins and used them to get the pass within the launcher window. Now i dont have the pass or the coins. Oh and my Order Details shows, that i bought that thing. It is just no showing up.

Update: I reached level 2 in the pass and that unlocked the premium pass. Maybe that updates the pass ?

i have the same issue

same here

yep same here. also my happi genji skin i bought when it came out weeks ago is gone

same problem here, hopefully it’s just delayed…

Did you do something spezific? I waited more then 15 minutes and nothing happend.

Bought 1000 Credits
Bought Battle Pass
Battlepass did not unlock
1000 Credits gone
Sad face

I updated my post - it works for me now but I really can’t say why. Maybe it just took some time? I don’t know :(.

2 Likes

Bought 2200 Credits
Bought Battle Pass
Battlepass did not unlock
1000 Credits gone
Sad face

1 Like

Same thing happened to me, but after relogging i can’t get back in to check if i was credited it yet lol

I finally got the battlepass after 30min - 1h.