[Main Thread] Console LC-208

Tried that process and cant even log onto PC to begin with. Looks like my battlenet is corrupted

i’m playing on xbox and i logged in

This happened to me. It happened so often that I got ban for all of season 1, I even sent in a ticket to try and appeal but I didn’t hear back yet

I’ve only ever played on Xbox, it’s deffo my account that’s knackered. I pre merged before release and it all worked fine, got on the Tuesday evening after a bit of a queue.

Played a match, got play of the game and as the clip ended it kicked me out then it’s been 208 since. I’ll try again this evening but I’ve just started playing on what was my old account I used to play DPS on (to not mess up my main support account) as it works fine.

Merged fine all unlocks worked, accounts fine so I know Blizz have blocked this account from connecting to thier servers somewhere along the way.

1 Like

Kiriko is getting access to competitive before I am :joy:

1 Like

I still havent gotten access. I got in maybe the third day servers were up, and then got the error. Im gonna cry.

Hi, dear Blizzard! It was the 15th day since the launch of the game, LC-208 always with me, i can`t play from Xbox or PC, thx Blizzard, thx for your competence! How long to wait? Day, two, week, month, year?
I never had such problems.
Failure of the year, Blizzard!

1 Like

Ticket response I just got back was that they’re working relentlessly to debug and have deployed a few server side fixes which im assuming is how some got in. Labeled as a top priority bug they’re saying they hope to have things on the known issues forum soon. Dont know how much to believe but I wanna stay hopeful

Just to say that I’ve been able to play today, not sure if others are still having this problem, sorry if you are. I’d say thank you blizzard but you shouldn’t have messed it up in the first place.

It just feels like they’re cherry picking accounts to fix one at a time at this point :frowning:

1 Like

Still LC-208 for me.

I’m taking the gamble that this wont be fixed before the halloween event so us LC-208 enjoyers are just gonna miss even more.

No change here and still no communication from Blizzard. Good stuff

1 Like

6th time with LC208 today on xbox one, I am now banned from comp for the rest of season 1, Im just going to drop this game at this point, I dont care to play quickplay

1 Like

There’s one intern just losing his MIND XD Finally made it up to 5 accounts a day though!

Still getting 208 over 2 weeks now. Awful service. Shame really. Having fun on an alt account but want my main working. Looking at the prices of skins my main accounts got be worth thousands

2 Likes

Dunno if you all saw the support thread update but it sounds like they still don’t have a fix for the LC-208 error.

1 Like

Its just embarrassing at this point. I’ve had so much conviction to not just make an alt account but like at this point I feel like they’ll stop caring about the bug. They’re even having their first double xp weekend to make up for this terrible launch and we can’t do anything with it

2 Likes

Still can’t log in either. Xbox X or PC.

I’m the same way: I don’t want to make an alt account and make progress on it. At the same time, I’m getting rusty.

1 Like

Hi, dear Blizzard! It was the 16th day since the launch of the game, LC-208 always with me, i can`t play from Xbox or PC, thx Blizzard, thx for your competence! How long to wait? Day, two, week, month, year?
I never had such problems.
Failure of the year, Blizzard!!!

2 Likes