Lucio OWL white and gray skins

What are the requirements? I cannot recall… is it only watch time from the last day of the summer showdown tournament or any of the required time through any of the tournament?

The email I got shows the mascot team sprays are back too but I already have those from last time. It says click for details and literally provides no details aside from mentioning the 5 tokens per hour.

For the other rewards it just says what you can get by watching but with no specifications.

You have to watch 5 hours of the streams that will take place starting from tomorrow until Sunday.

1 Like

The Overwatch League has a new blog with all of the details of the rewards you can earn this weekend, whether you are watching at home, at the tournament venue, or at one of the eligible watch party locations. Enjoy the matches, everyone!

7 Likes
  • Toronto Defiant live event: 100 League Tokens, a set of home and away Overwatch League Lúcio skins, a Lúcio emote, and a full set of Overwatch League team mascot sprays
  • Select watch parties: 50 League Tokens, a set of home and away Overwatch League Lúcio skins, a Lúcio emote, and a full set of Overwatch League team mascot sprayslucio emote?? a different one or the one we’ve always had in the shop?

is that a new lucio emote or the one weve always had

1 Like

Another Lucio emote or the rad one we already have? Because I WILL use a new Lucio emote

2 Likes

Select watch parties: 50 League Tokens, a set of home and away Overwatch League Lúcio skins, a Lúcio emote, and a full set of Overwatch League team mascot sprays

What is meant with “select watch parties”?

2 Likes

What’s a watch party?

1 Like

I’d like to hear more about those ‘sweet’ team Remix skins celebrating all of the tournament winners dropping later this year

It’s probably the same Lucio emote that was there before.

Live stream events happening at different locations around the world.

Watch parties are organized on-site events in select teams’ home cities where fans can watch the game together. Check the social channels or official website of your local or favorite Overwatch League team to see if they are running a watch party in their city.

5 Likes

It doesn’t say how many hours we need to watch to get the skins I think. Is it 2 or 4, similar to the previous ones?

It was 5 hours of watch time for both Winston’s skins during Kickoff Clash and Widowmaker’s skins during Midseason Madness, so it’s likely 5 hours again.

1 Like

I always wondered what was a Watch Party. Now this explains what it is. If only I lived in one of my faved team areas. (Seoul, Toronto, LA, Houston, NY, Guangzhou r currently my faved teams. LA being Glads, not Valiant.)

How do you all address the problem of paywall new heroes? we need instant access to all new heroes. NO PASS / GRIND!

2 Likes

Does this mean the average player CANNOT get the skins? Ive been waiting for these for so long thats going to be really dissapointing if so. Please get back to me

TL;DR - The only new cosmetic is the Lucio OWL skins, and that can be earned through any means of viewing.

You’ll want to read through the blog post Craig linked in his first reply on this topic for the differences in rewards for watching at live vs watch party vs viewing from home with a linked account.

Average viewers will still be able to unlock the Lucio OWL skins this weekend by watching 5 hours of the broadcasts this tournament.

The Lucio emote, while not specified, is likely the “Dance Party” emote, which is a 200 or 300 token value, but attainable by anyone, even if they don’t attend a watch party.

The “full set of Overwatch League team mascot sprays” was already available to viewers who watched 2 hours of Midseason Madness.

1 Like

So it is 5 hours, thats what I mainly wanted to hear, but you and a few others said it so I’ll trust it, thank you

In 40 more minutes I should have the Lucio skins. I will report back. Tokens have been working.

It confirms the sprays for in-person viewers, but is there any chance the mascot sprays came back for home viewers, too? I lost my chance at them during the Midseason Madness tourney and would love if they made a return.