Lucio OWL white and gray skins

Here to confirm I already received the Lucio OWL skins after just over 5 hours of viewership.

The site makes it pretty clear that the sprays will be available for the live event and watch parties, but not for home viewership for this tournament. They could possibly add them back for the Countdown Cup Play-Ins or Playoffs/Grand Finals, but they were initially locked specifically for live event/watch party viewership.

The Midseason Madness home viewership for the sprays was likely a compromise when they could not have a live event for those broadcasts. If there’s no way to have live events/watch parties for the next tournaments, then there’s a likelihood that the sprays will be available again for home viewership.

1 Like

Thanks, mate! This is an awesome and completely understandable/logical reasoning for what they’re doing. I’ll hold out hope for the last tourney.

I got my Lucio as well but I think the tokens are missing? Did you guys get your tokens?

I don’t have the Lucio skin even though I’m pretty sure I had the stream on in total for at least 5 hours. I had to leave to drive home in between but it was at the most a 35 minute gap in a nearly 8 hour stream. Also didn’t get any tokens at all either.

We’ll see what happens when they fix it.

I got 35 tokens yesterday from having the stream up from 1:50 PM EST (work caused me to be a bit late due to a meeting) until around 9 PM EST. And I have already gotten another 5 this AM from APAC.

Lots of tokens this weekend. 6 AM APAC on Friday, Saturday, Sunday followed by West + East Encores at 11 AM EST. That’s a LOT of hours. Those West + East Encores are likely all to be 8+ hour streams.

I already have the white skin of Lucio.

I just checked the game before leaving to go to work and saw that I finally got my Lucio skins, they weren’t there a couple hours ago. Also got awarded only 10 OWL tokens so I guess I’ll have to see if it’s another case of a late catch up, which I guess it is since I couldn’t have earned Lucio just based of this morning’s stream alone so far of 2+ hours.