Lucio New Portuguese Voice Lines

Unlike Brigitte which had her Swedish ult voiceline removed. :upside_down_face:

I kinda liked the old voice line. I can see why they did it but they could just gave him more lines instead of replacing existing ones.

The only thing that triggers me is they changed his enemy ult line. I liked “Lets drop the beat!” More but the other ones are fine I guess.

What?!

Why?! Oh no. That doesn’t make any sense. Was there something wrong with it?

But it sounded so good. :sob:

That’s why apparently my friends.

But not gonna mention Lucio… Or Mercy… Or Ana… Yea… :grimacing::man_facepalming::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

But other supports have ults on their language too. Enemy Brigitte still says hers, I hope?

Dunno. But she no longer says Alla Till Mig in Swedish to her own voice to her own team.

Does that mean the same thing as his previous ult line? (Let’s drop the beat)

Wait what?? How have I not noticed this?

Didn’t some of her unlock-able voicelines have pronunciation errors?

There was one voiceline… Don’t remember which one.

This is pie, right? Also speaking of support voicelines. Mercy had hers all messed up.

Yes, this is pie. Den är Paj is the original voiceline which means it is broke. Source : I am a Swedish guy. :stuck_out_tongue:

Not exactly. “Esculachar” can mean beating someone up, humiliating someone, or doing something so well you are the best around. Used years ago by young people when they thought they were about to do something epic. Not very “in” nowadays.

“Vamos” means “let’s [do/go/etc]”. I believe he says “vamo”, btw, but that’s the same thing only as a gramatical inadequacy.

1 Like

Thanks! I shouldn’t be hopping onto a Lucio topic to talk about Mercy but every Mercy post is about her state.

Her voicelines are awkward, when she flies to someone she’ll say “Ich bin da” (I’m here/there) and when she rezs the enemy will here “Deine _____ ist da” (Your ____ is here/there)

She has skin varients which change the ____ part, so like in her Witch skin she’ll say “Deine Hexe ist da” (Your Witch is here/there)

Honestly idk what’s happening anymore but I just want to have consistency with supports.

so… it means ‘lets beat them’ ?
nice info btw :smiley: i really love these new portuguese voice lines

I think given Lúcio’s personality and the context it is more likely to mean doing something epic.

Usually, when you say it meaning you are going to beat someone up specifically you specify who you are going to beat up.

1 Like

???

Those are the ONLY Lucio changes dude

I even mention the same thing happened to Mercy which was my original comment about the “Heroes never die” being added back

You lost SR because of what…

It seems like he speaks a lot more of his native language for his ult/abilities compared to other heroes. As an example (these are not legit stats) lets say his Portuguese lines play 50% of the time, while Mercy’s Swedish lines are only played 25% of the time. It just is a weird change, yeah it makes more sense lore wise, but you don’t really hear many other heroes frequently speaking in their native language when they use their abilities. It’s just distracting, kind of like the change in his music in his jazzy skin.