Lucio New Portuguese Voice Lines

As the new event is all about Lore and Story… the new Lucio interactions in Portuguese was highly unnecessary and have no play in the game… As a Lucio main the voices are VERY annoying to play in game and can really throw somebody off…I lve lost SR because of this and I just don’t want it to happen to anybody else…Plz revert these voice lines I don’t want Lucio to turn out like DSPstanky to the point where idk who this is anymore…Almost like a new Lucio that me and many don’t want

6 Likes

Sunday was yesterday.

What? He’s Brazilian and is now finally speaking Portuguese. I don’t understand the issue.

63 Likes

I lost SR because they changed Mercy’s ult voice line; change it back >:C

12 Likes

Hush! They’re amazing!

3 Likes

You lost SR because of that…?

…HOW? What are you on?

29 Likes

How did you lose SR because of a voice line? I’m just curious.

16 Likes

You will get used to it. Characters having voice lines in their first language is a good thing.

4 Likes

The forums are impressive these last few days…now not only do we have the delights of reading nerf Junkrat and Brigitte threads ad nauseum, but now voice lines are causing copious amounts of distress…

I don’t know how some of you have survived in the real world for any amount of time.

14 Likes

(as a portuguese person myself) i was concerned they werent gonna fit him but they do sound pretty good, shoutout to the voice actor for putting in the effort

14 Likes

How can you blame a loss on a voice line change

1 Like

that moment when you cant blame your sr rank on elo hell anymore so you blame it on voice lines

10 Likes

The joke

Your head

The guy said he lost SR because of the Lucio changes; Mercy also had a voiceline change

Oof.

Im ok with some native voice lines. In fact, it’s one of the small things that make the games better than similar genre.

Also what does this has to do with you losing game :frowning: i dont see the point

Btw what does it say when enemy lucio ult? How to pronounce it? :smiley:

I lost sr because they reworked Mercy! change her back! /s

if youre blaming the loss of your matches on the voice lines then you should probably stay at your garbage elo

2 Likes

he says “Vamos esculachar” not easy for english speakers to say it.

3 Likes

Athena’s voice is really starting to affect my gameplay. Every time she say’s “DEFEAT” I end up losing SR. Make her say it in a different language to halp my game plz blizzard.

3 Likes