šŸø ~* Lucio Lounge 2.0 - We're Here To Stay *~

I got the Widowmaker one. My notifications hurt now because it has amassed over 1,000 likes and Iā€™m tagged in it

1 Like

Well Iā€™m glad I was busy at work the day of to even notice it then. xD

I wasnā€™t able to fully watch Atlanta Reign supplex Florida tonight (ATL SHAWTY), but I saw a few shots where the camera on Volskaya actually went to Lucioā€™s viewpoint. My child is out here slightly above being a glorified taxi. :sob:

Also, I got an e-mail back from my prospective capoeira teacher and Iā€™m allowed a free class tomorrow morning to see how it goes. Wish me luck. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Yeah, once the community stopped screaming for Brig nerfs when they realized she wasnā€™t the sole cause of Goats, they started the witch hunt to just get every character in the comp nerfed. Seeing the posts on this forum everyday pushing for nerfs to Lucio is justā€¦

I have one questionā€¦can i stay even if i dont play anymore

Everyone is freely allowed in here.

Unless you think Vishkar was right.

Then we need the password.

1 Like

I meanā€¦i like curryā€¦

I like a good curry too. Curry is amazing.

You know whatā€™s not amazing?

Curfews.

Ehā€¦around here right now, it probably saves lifes from the cold

Depends upon where they put you. <<

I rsther be inside then outside

To be fair, freezing to death in Brazil, even during winter, is kind of difficult.

Arctic fox hunting in the snow is exactly Lucioā€™s ult animation.

1 Like

ā€œVAMOS ESCULACHAR!!!ā€

1 Like

Iā€™d totally buy the bunnyribbit piece if you ever offer it as a print! I hate that most artists primarily sell prints at conventions because my life doesnā€™t allow me to attend them regularly. That, and when I do make it to a con it is incredibly rare to find Lucio content. The most Iā€™ve ever been able to find are a few buttons and a keychain.

1 Like

Thanks for the interest! If I were to do prints, Iā€™d sell them both at cons and as seasonal promotions, like spring or summer sales. I can only permit myself one or two cons a year and itā€™d make no sense to limit business to those times.

I feel that. I actually lost my job today and Iā€™ve been absolutely scrambling to try and round up enough prints and originals to open my Etsy and tide me over until I land another gig again. I really wanted to go to Colossalcon this year but that just went out the window lmao.

Honestly I just want to be successful enough in life to be able to attend 3-5 cons a year and still pay my bills.

Edit: I have no idea why I told you any of this please ignore me omfg.

1 Like

Hey, this place is for venting as much as it is anything else. Iā€™m sorry you lost your job. I personally know the struggle right now; got really close to losing my home mid-January. Lifeā€™s hard right now, but Iā€™m bouncing back! So if youā€™ve got any things to sell, post them here! Iā€™ll do my best to help you out, and the exposure- however mild- canā€™t hurt!

And I know how that is about wanting success. I want a 9-5 making art, 5 days a week, with a weekend to do what I want to do. Benefits and holidays. Something like that. We can both get there, eh?

Ah, I appreciate it. <3 I donā€™t usually vent on the forums but Iā€™ve been stuck inside my own head all day because I donā€™t want my friends/family to worry.

Itā€™s just hard because itā€™s not like I got fired - I literally just walked into work only to be told that the entire salon was shut down because of issues with business licensing. I had no time to brace for unemployment and selling art is only ever a backup plan because I never have enough time to make it and offer a decent range of prints/originals.

Iā€™ve loved making art since forever and my dad even suggested that I take a break from hair and try selling it as a job in light of my current situation but I donā€™t think people understand how incredibly hard that is. You put hours of work into something that other people may or may not like, and you never charge what you want to because you know only a few might sell.

Haha, all that being said, once I stock my shop Iā€™ll definitely slide by with the link. Thank you so much for putting up with my jargon. I genuinely wish you the best and Iā€™m glad things have been on the ups since mid-January. Life is definitely hard right now (isnā€™t it always?) but as Animal Crossing once taught me, bad times are just times that are bad.

1 Like

I wish I could practice with consistency, but due to hardware limitations (aka not having a dedicated GPU), I have to play with my FPS limited to 45 with frame drops sometimes and that really screws up practice.