Loverwatch Rewards

Same here. I connected my account, played the game to completion, redeemed my rewards in the menu, but haven’t gotten anything in game. Its been three days.

Hopefully things are just late, but I really wanted those Mercy rewards.

7 Likes

Even this is is just proving the way Blizzard are following.
I want to buy Hanzo Cupid bundle. But if I had a Highlight Intro I would get a slight discount.
But with this treatment I do not want to buy the bundle even it it was - 50%.
I want to pay money to them while they are saying to all our us - “get lost”

4 Likes

One more here.
No icons, no intro, no titles, waiter for more than 72 hours.
I went and redeemed them once more and checked network log and saw 3 requests:

• https://api.loverwatch.gg/claim?productId=genji / mercy / secret

and 3 responses:

• {"type":"claim","data":{"productId":"genji" / "mercy" / "secret"}}

respectively, so i am sure that problem is on the recieving side be it long queue or something else.
Would be nice knowing if either i need to do something or just wait.

1 Like

It’s been over 5 days and I still haven’t received anything either.

Redeemed everything multiple times at random days and times and still nothing.

I surely have Loverwatch Rewards at connections (account[.]battle[.]net/connections), disabled AdBlocker for page and checked the network logs and saw /claim? requests successfully passing to backend.

1 Like

Titles earned from playing the Loverwatch.gg dating simulation broswer game will not appear until a later patch

1 Like

Me too, I played the entire game 4 days ago and didn’t receive anything, I remdeem again the rewards and I’m waiting if this time I got the things he said

1 Like

Didn’t receive anything. On 2 accounts, more than 3 days passed, went through the game several times, pressed “redeem” in the menu on all. What are we doing wrong?

1 Like

Looks like they talking only about titles, not about all of rewards.

2 Likes

It’s been a week already, but no rewards have been gained in OW2 after completing all three paths in Loverwatch. I was signed into my account, and clicked on redeem the rewards in the app several times this week, patiently waited for 48 hours, but still nothing!
I also noticed that the progress can be saved only via the same browser/IP.

4 Likes

Same here. It’s already been a week a no rewards whatsoever. Very frustrating that they only mentioned missing titles in known issues.

1 Like

Its been a few days now and I only received the icons and Hanzo’s highlight rewards from the loverwatch minigame. I never received any titles or the other two highlight intros even though I redeemed them. Do the titles and other highlights exist or is that it for the rewards?

Thanks for reminding to try again with disabled adblocker. I also waited a whole week and received 0/9 rewards.

Same here, I claimed the rewards and all, waited for 48h and nothing, then did it again and waited for another 48h, nothing. It saves the progress tho but no rewards at all.

1 Like

I did Loverwatch day 1 and now it’s the 21st— no rewards yet.

2 Likes

No rewards in the game, a week has passed. The update did not add anything, all received rewards are still blocked :rofl:

9 Likes

I played Loverwatch the first day - still no rewards
Blizzard promised give rewards on patch day. And… Yeah…

4 Likes

So, the patch was - no awards.
Titles appeared but blocked. And Kiriko’s emotion is still gone.
How much longer do we have to wait?

5 Likes

same problem here didn’t get anything after completing loverwatch
Redeemed everything, received nothing

2 Likes

Same problem, no response from support. No rewards after another patch.

5 Likes

From support:

Salutations [my name],

Thank you kindly for taking the time to reach out to us today. I hope that the day finds you well! •ᴗ•

We have received multiple reports of this issue and can confirm it is not working as intended for some players. Currently, we do not have a workaround or resolution that can be provided. We apologize for any inconvenience while our developers work as quickly as possible to resolve the issue.

Support seems to be aware of the issue, and I trust that the devs are working on a solution. Nothing to do now but wait.