Loverwatch Rewards

Yesterday I played the Loverwatch dating sim and got 100%, but I didn’t receive anything, even after redeeming the rewards. After I realized that I didn’t get any of the icons, titles or the highlight I went back to the Loverwatch website and noticed that none of my game progress were saved. Even after playing it two more times nothing happened and I didn’t receive the rewards on my Overwatch account. I checked multiple times but I really did not forget any steps. I was logged in in my battle.net account, I played the whole game, including the secret ending, and redeemed the rewards afterwards. Every time I log out and log in again the same thing happens again. What am I supposed to do?

41 Likes

My game progress is saved but I still haven’t anything anyway.

14 Likes

Wait 48hrs for all rewards. And I got the intro for hazo but no title

2 Likes

Loverwatch does not save progress on Blizzard’s servers, it most likely uses your browser storage.

Intro for Hanzo is not issued for completing loverwatch, it can only be obtained by purchasing bundle 5 .

On my main account, I waited for more than 48 hours, but I never received anything. I have already received all 3 loverwatch endings three times and have requested rewards.

7 Likes

The hanzo intro is actually a reward from the loverwatch game. You can also buy it with bundle 5, but if you unlock it with the game you get a small price reduction.

4 Likes

When receiving awards for Hanzo, no intro was specified.

But I won’t be surprised that either they forgot to correct the text, or they forgot to turn off the issuance of intro.

P. S. I prety sure I wont recive rewards unless they fix the code

1 Like

I complete all the endings but didn’t received any rewards, went and double checked that my account matched and after waiting i felt like commenting.

7 Likes

It’s been more than 48 hours, still nothing.

7 Likes

I have completed Loverwatch and waited for 3 full days. The Icons have been received but not the intros or titles.

12 Likes

I waited for more than 48 hours, but I never received anything. I have already received all 3 loverwatch endings and have requested rewards.
No potg, no icons

10 Likes

It’s been over 48 hours and I still haven’t received anything either.

6 Likes

Have you guys clicked to redeem the rewards in the loverwatch rewards menu? I received the icons and the highlight intro but not the titles.

1 Like

After waiting more than 48 hours I still haven’t received anything either.

5 Likes

this company will simply repulse the ru community. they absolutely do not care about us, we can’t even get any awards from the site.

10 Likes

I got the icons, but no highlight intros yet, and it doesn’t appear that there is even an applicable category in the menu for the special titles currently.

3 Likes

That makes no sense. I played loverwatch first and didn’t get a discount when I bought the bundle.

2 Likes

Same here. The support is just smiling and shrugging as always .

3 Likes

It’s only 1 hanzo intro and titles haven’t been put into game yet

2 Likes

Well, again, not for me. 3 days - I have none reward at all

8 Likes

The same thing, for the third day I continue to wait for the rewards to come and already as a day I’m waiting for a response from support, but so far no rewards, no answer.

9 Likes