Loverwatch Rewards

Looks like we are all having the same issue.

4 Likes

Queue the announcement saying that the pricing for the free rewards has been restructured. Those highlight intros are gonna cost you a little extra…

3 Likes

Same problem here. I logged in, my game did save, and I clicked Redeem, but I have not received anything yet. Waiting to hear from support.

5 Likes

I got everything except the titles. There isn’t even a special tab for them or something.

3 Likes

Im also finished my dating in Lovewatch.gg and finished 100% 3 endings and no result! What i supposed to do!?

3 Likes

Same thing. It’s been over 3 days and I still haven’t received anything. Support said that they could not do anything (who would doubt) and sent me to the forum to write a bug report. But I have a feeling it doesn’t make sense.

3 Likes

After I finished everything in Loverwatch days ago, I can’t find my rewards too.

2 Likes

having similar issue. It’s been three or four days sinces i’ve done all three endings
Support’s said that it’s only the devs who can fix it

2 Likes

i finished this “game” on two differen PCs. i was logged in. i claimed the rewards. still no stuff in my profile in OW2

exactly the same here

2 Likes

same problem didnt get anything after compliting loverwatch

3 Likes

Same issue here… waited for more than 3 days now.

2 Likes

It would be great if you credited the rewards BEFORE February 28

2 Likes

4 days have passed since I went through all the endings of lover watch. But still has not received an award in the game. There are still no theme icons. Is there anything else that needs to be done besides confirming receipt of these awards in the browser?

3 Likes

The support answered to me. And guess what ?
A Game Master resolved your ticket, and left the following response:
We apologize for any inconveniences that this may have caused, but if you have any further questions about this or any other issues, you’re more than welcome to reach out to us again at anytime. Thank you.

Imagine this. I am active WOW, HOTS, HS,Diablo and OW player… but I have a small question, why should I pay my money to this company if the whole community is struggling with bugs like it is a game made by a small indie company ?

1 Like

Same for me, i have been waiting for way longer than 48hours and still havent goten any of the rewards. After contacting the support they told me that this is a known bug but one only the Ow-Team can solve.

4 Likes

Same here, i got the player icon but nothing else and i finished every ending twice and redeemed them after making sure i was logged in… and when i go in my reward on loverwatch, it say i’ll get them in 48 hours but nothing more is popping…

2 Likes

Looks like someone got at least player icons? For me - more than 4 days - still nothing.
If anyone of this topic get their rewards, please let us know.
Plus im so confused that someone get the “ok” reaction from support, like “its known bug, please wait”, while i got smth like “we dont care and we cant do anything, dont contact us again u dumb”

1 Like

Usually, the integration for rewards like this (which should really be no more complicated than integrating rewards from twitch drops) would be prepared before the update is pushed out. It seems like they’re kind of just winging this though

2 Likes

Same here I only got Hanzo reward and wait more than 48hr

2 Likes