Loverwatch live here

What’s the title? I got the icons and the highlight intro but the title doesn’t show up.

I can’t recall any other game ever doing something this cringe. It’s like those weird anime waifu dating games that pop up on steam every week. How did Overwatch devolve into this?

1 Like

Marketing and research :nerd_face: or something like that anyways. I wonder if they know they don’t even have a target audience since they told everyone to buy skins or f off. So any amount of research and data they have is likely pointless since most people have quit and definitely don’t care now.

2 Likes

The writing was on the wall when I booted up OW2 for the first time and heard some Kiriko Chinese rap song on the menu. Blizzard sold us out.

2 Likes

At this point, they’re just Walmart Fortnite.

1 Like

Accurate. They can’t get any major licensed skins like Marvel, DC, Star Wars, DBZ or NFL like Fortnite so they have to settle for One Punch Man lol.

1 Like

I don’t want any of that crap in the game anyways, OW should have always had the ability to stand on its own!

1 Like

For me it ruins the lore. I preferred Overwatch to be its own universe. The immersion is dead when Doomfist is running around with anime skins. Now it’s another game ruined by greedy old execs who are desperate to pander to 13 year old kids.

1 Like

Inb4 someone shows ancient historical references like nutcracker zen or something silly like sentai Genji which doesn’t use any real branding as the OPM stuff does lol. It’s almost like people forget they can take inspiration without selling out.

1 Like

Remember, there’s 3 endings, so there’s 3 highlight rewards.

One for mercy, one for genji, and one for hanzo, in case you guys didn’t know.

1 Like

He just kiss me!
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎

Wtf is this Loverwatch thing about? Is it like those cringe ‘Tinder’ workshop modes?

What is going on

2 Likes

No desktop gang :partying_face::partying_face:

Its a dating simulation game blizzard made to celebrate valentines day. You can play it though a browser and get free rewards in game. There’s a trailer for it on PlayOverwatch’s YouTube channel

1 Like

Same😭

1 Like

Thanks, I just checked it out.

Not my cup of tea :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

So again it is withing lore its them cosplaying as the characters. And we already have had alot of cross overs why is this one different

You get free ingame items and it only takes like 30 minutes if that changes your mind at all

Posts like this is what makes people embarrassed of this community.

Lighten up. Go have some non-cannon fun.

1 Like

*Japaneese

And about lore and skins - most skins are non cannon. It was always like that, even before crossover, unless it was from “Archives” event.

And maybe you two could make your own negative thread to have this rants there?

I got only hanzo highlight…after first round with Genji. I did all 3 heroes tho…
Are you sure?

1 Like

I used the skip dialogue through everything. Visual novels aren’t for me, but the free items are. Glad to see a Valentine’s event finally. Loving the new variety in events.

2 Likes