Loverwatch live here

got card font 1 through 14 and valentine card 1 through 16 except 15. Does anybody now how to get that one and who is on it?

I can’t even get past the picking what kind of -struck I am. Just black screen after that.

Ooh some gilf action nice

If you don´t want rewards… :woman_shrugging:

What about firewall? Some other protection/app?
Firewall used to block a whole lot of stuff for me in past, so I turned it off.

I got all icons, some cards and highlight. I don´t see any title in game yet. For icons, you need to click on them to “redeem” them, to unlock them.

How did you get the highlight? I have most of the cards.

After first round of dating, I logged into a game and found it in Hanzo´s gallery.

Was it in the rewards section at all for the browser sim?

Nope. Just randomly found out, since someone mentioned it. Also my icons were locked in game, until I manualy “redeemed” every one of them in browser.

1 Like

ooh okay, yea I’ve redeemed all 3. Was just wondering if mine is slow, or if I should worry or what lol. Thank you

1 Like

I laughed and had a great time playing this side content! It was cute, it was awkward, it was funny! I love that it gives rewards for Mercy, Genji, and Hanzo :heart_eyes:! Can’t wait for the Hanzo bundle and event so I can have the complete set :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:!

1 Like

Hope the 24’ version has a Winston!

I had a friend log in for me and play the game for me to get the three icons and the highlight intro. If you have a friend who is able to and you can trust, I suggest that.

Just when things were bad, it somehow got worse lol.

1 Like

Nobody forces you to play that or collect free rewards for it :smile:

weird place to talk about a horny furry game.

4 Likes

Why do you get somthing

Rewards - icons, titles, hightlight, cards…

1 Like

i may have to check my stuff again and see if it will unlock as i dontg want to wait up to 48 hours

1 Like

lol mercy throwing shots at the community

man I thought this was going to be OW eroge… such a miss opportunity