Lost Golden Weapons

Since the Halloween event update patch, has anyone lost any golden weapons specifically Junkerqueen or Sojourn? I logged on to look at skins for JQ and saw that mine was missing for her and Soj but I still have Kiriko’s.

19 Likes

yah my junkerqueen is missing too

3 Likes

Yeap. My JQ lost her goldweapon too

3 Likes

Check my posts mate.
This is a bug that happened long time ago.
It was early started on Oct 18th. And until now there’s no response from blizzard.

3 Likes

Ah okay, it just happened for me today, so I was thinking it was caused by the update!

2 Likes

I think this bug is fresh. Because my weapon disappeared with the purchase of a new skin on the Queen. Just like the previous participants in this post. Hopefully Blizzard will fix this problem

2 Likes

I was going to say, I think its a bug with purchasing from the shop, I had JQ before but then lost it after I bought the skin.

2 Likes

Had this issue for a few days now with my golden gun on junker queen. I refuse to buy the new Halloween skin until my golden gun is back.

5 Likes

I bought it again because I’m tired of waiting for them to fix a bug that they haven’t even recognized. With my luck it will go away again

2 Likes

yeah! i lost too i hope blizz fix it

2 Likes

yep also lost my JK golden gun :sob:

2 Likes

Yea I’ve been missing my soujourn for a while now I thought I was going to get it back this update but didn’t.

3 Likes

Bump, lost my JQ’ golden weapon as well.

2 Likes

See for me the unlock for golden weapons are locked. i have the 3k i need. yet when i went to get golden weapon for reaper. it wont let me unlock it.

2 Likes

Im lost golden guns for Junker Queen and Sojourn to. Fix it or give back my ranked points.

Bump happened to me had it last night for JQ, logged on today its gone.

yup same. I played the halloween event and shortly after, I noticed in QP that Kiriko did not have the golden gun.

Yep lost my sojourn golden weapon and JQ last night, still don’t have them today….

Exactly what happened to me

Yep lost my Kiriko golden weapon after buying her new skin