Lost Golden Weapons

Lost my Junker Queen as well, funky little game.

Lost my Junker Queen as well…thanks Blizzard please fix asap.

same, my sojourn golden weapon is gone. hope they fix it soon.

Keep it visual until they fix it.

I haven’t bought any new items for the queen since the Halloween update came out. But my golden weapon on her is also gone.

Very weird same thing happened to me, my junkerqueen gold gun vanished

It’s a few days now, I go to the forum every day to see that you have written off somewhere that you know about the problem and solve it. Or at least apologized for allowing it and promised to fix it, but I see only a lot of new topics with this problem that are ignored!

When will I get my purchased weapon back on JQ?!?!?!?

Bumping again for visibility.

Give me back my golden weapon on Kiriko plz :frowning:

Keeping topic visible until this is fixed.

Some players have proof of losing the same golden weapon multiple times, I really hope its looked in to soon because I won’t be buying golden weapons or spending money in the shop until it is.

Yep missing both jq and sojourn

I’m surprised that this hasn’t been acknowledged yet.

This happened to me also :frowning: hopefully it gets fixed soon

I lost my Kiriko golden weapon after buying the new witch skin

TBH, it’s not a bug only happens with the new event.
On Oct 18th, I have already lost my junker queen golden weapon and at that time few people had this problem. So the Blizzard just ignored my report, twitter and ticket. It’s more like a bug that hadn’t been found in the past and it got even worse this day.
Now more and more people suffering this bug after the Halloween event, I think with the huge amounts of reports and tickets, Blizzard should do something in order to chill down the angry players.

1 Like

Keeping it visible as long as it takes.

I really hope its fixed soon

We can do this forever.

Fix it.

Bump

I wish you would fix this problem sooner.