Lol this D.va bugfix that just went live

BUG FIXES

Heroes

D.Va

• Fixed a circumstance where D.Va’s Self-Destruct didn’t do damage as expected
4 Likes

That’s the fastest bug fix i’ve ever seen

5 Likes

I was kind of wondering about this. I never checked my replays from last night, but I played several times as D.va and had a few bombs that I was really surprised didn’t kill anyone. Since I’m not generally looking at the mech when it explodes, I couldn’t be sure, but it probably was this issue.

1 Like

Wait there was a d.va bug? They didn’t even add anything new to the game.

3 Likes

Meanwhile the doomfist bugs still remains :eyes:

2 Likes

I saw it once last week in an arcade match on King’s Row.

2 got registered on the kill but I was looking dead at the enemy Zen got hit by the blast. It lifted him up and pushed him back with no dmg.

Good to know was a bug I thought that I might need to go to the optometrist for some new glasses.

1 Like

That’s just how patches go, things break

It’s why people shouldn’t be suprised about some of the more… creative characters having more bugs in general.

1 Like

yet they take 2 seasons to fix console top 500 icon not showing in game or profile but they take 1 day to fix dva bomb glitch and 1 day to fix the top 500 rank big on pc that still hasn’t been fixed in 2 seasons for console

1 Like

im jealous about pc lol

Wow how shocking theyd fix a gameplay bug faster than an Icon lmao.

2 Likes

you don’t think 2 seasons is ridiculous though which is my point

Join the queue. Imagine reporting someone and it actually mattering.

Have you seen how long it takes them to fix bugs? Look at Doomfist. A profile pic is not gonna be high up on their priorities, and an ultimate not registering damage is a huge issue.

I will say that this has absolutely been a problem for dva for longer than 1 day.

it takes about a day for pc not that long what actually bug have they failed to fix that they wouldn’t want in the game i’m not talking about súper jump or doom rollouts

i think they do care about icons since it took them 1 week to fix the bug that gave people free top 500 icons

Fixing bugs is great and I’m glad for better consistency, but sadly this will be twisted into just another checkbox buff listed by D.Va haters when they go off on their tirades.

2 Likes

wheres her defense matrix bug fixes

3 Likes

Apparently.

Blah blah blah 21 characters blah blah blah

It’s funny how always something about D.va breaks.

2 Likes

Well, D.Va was the hardest hero to code in OW history :joy:

3 Likes