Lol no balance patch

Lets be honest, its not like balance is a priority. Sweet sweet monetization is all that matters.

127 Likes

Hope you like playing as/against Zarya, Sombra and/or Genji for another (few?) weeks! :crazy_face:

:roll_eyes: At least we have Torb & Bastion back.

50 Likes

is it live yet, and no nerfs

2 Likes

Is there really no balance patch? Is the halloween event out?

16 Likes

No balance changes, just bugfixes.

26 Likes

Kind of, actually. While frustrating, it’s good experience

I thought that Blizzard said that the “seasonal model” would not get in the way of competitive balance and that a new season would only bring a new battle pass or hero. Maybe I’m just crazy but I swear I remember them saying that they would fix stuff and balance the game live and update it when it needed to be updated. Not once a month or season.

6 Likes

No balance patch? Really? I guess it’s time to main Zarya…

18 Likes

unbelievable…
i have 0 faith left in that devs team. what a joke.

31 Likes

Not making it better to play support, no more purchases from me.

18 Likes

These. Absolute. Donuts.

8 Likes

No bastion back yet ?

didnt they already state no patch until the end of season?

1 Like

Yikes, where are all the nerfs? Is Blizzard blind?

4 Likes

They walked back that promise and said they were gonna do a mid-season patch. Unless they’ve now walked that back too.

18 Likes

yea i saw that. at first i couldnt find the patch notes but i noticed its in the escape menu. then i read the patch notes but was like… ok i guess maybe thursday??

1 Like

If they keep walking back, they’re going to end up right where they started…

9 Likes

No balance changes? Epic fail. Talk about being out of touch with your community. Sigh. :frowning:

5 Likes

There are no nerfs because they have worked hard to make 3 Halloween skins, note my sarcasm xd .

18 Likes

I will be extremely upset if they don’t implement balance changes within the next week or so… especially after boasting OW2 will be “much more of a live service game”.

I want to love OW2, I really do. I am a big supporter of OW… but not a great start, ha.

9 Likes