LGBT in Overwatch Mega(y)thread 🏳️‍🌈

Also Shang is MINE. He is MINE. I claim him.

3 Likes

Shang :drooling_face: I love a bearded Eric as well hahaha

Shang with his hair down is… I think my non-existent ovaries just exploded.

I actually watched Little Mermaid yesterday, and dear god I didn’t like the movie. BUT, BUT, Triton… oh man Triton please TRITON PLEASE AAAHHH.

I also like Beast (as a beast), John and Hercules because he is a gentleman, not so much visually (outside of those rippling pectorals!)

I’m hoping that we’ll get more Disney movies without a romance. If they are hellbent on not adding gay, then I don’t think they should go out of their way to add straight either. Like, a lot of the movies I feel like don’t even require the romance subplot.

1 Like

Naveen from The Princess and the Frog, though. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

if we look at it from a mythological stand point…hercules was the first canon lgbt disney character. he did have a male lover, several in fact…

2 Likes

I definitly tick the box of that gay that loves the “I wont say I’m in love” song :joy:

1 Like

Also does fairy come under the furry catagory? I’m not saying thats what they where going for with these skins of course but do you think thats it for the animal themed skins? I Do want someone as a penguin or polar bear though!

i think zarya is supposed to be polar bear themed actually…

1 Like

I feel like fairies don’t really read as “furry” to me personally. I guess because they have more humanistic features or unless the design deliberately makes them more animal like on their faces/etc.

If fairies are furries then angels are furries. One kind has butterfly wings and the other has bird wings.

1 Like

Thats where my confusion was because sometimes ive seen people refer to themselves as furry witg bird wings

I wonder what bird furries are called. Featheries?

Or do they fall under scalies because birds have some scales on their legs?

I better do some research to cure my ignorance :flushed:

Okay, so, Google says they’re called avians.

1 Like

According to my heterosexual non binary furry friend theres dragon, fairies, unicorns, mermen, angels and lizard folks considering themselves furry too, this stuff is really confusing, from what I understand furry is the umbrella term and then theres subcommunities that consoder themselves something else specific. Is there anyone here thats furry to clear this up?

I’m more of a xenophile myself. When are we getting aliens in Overwatch?

3 Likes

Never heard of fairies, angels and mermen being furries, unless it’s a very recent development. I would assume the very human features would be a turn-off :\

Lizards and dragons are quite popular, though. Scalies.

source: am ex-furry

2 Likes

I genuinely like knowing this sort of thing because I think its important to understand each other, dont like going into some things with too little knowledge because ignorance and genuine misunderstanding is a very fine line to walk

2 Likes

Let me go back to talking about Disney: its funny me to me that parents think that gay would be too much for family-friendly movies aimed at children, when most of the movies have such nightmare fuel, gruesome material. For instance, The Little Mermaid having the mermaids and merman turn into those ugly creepy things by Ursula, and Aladdin literally having a song say ‘’ rip him open ‘’ and then drowning Aladdin. And that’s just on the top of my head from the last movies I watched.

Liek that’s all fine but OMG GAY, THATS A NO NO!!!

Carbon fiber Zenny is kind of alien-like

I’d live and die for a moon mech + grey alien Hammond