LGBT in Overwatch Mega(y)thread 🏳️‍🌈

I really do want something for Hanzo and McCree even if it does seem kind of biased and McCree has a lot of skins already…

But if I really had to think logically, it would likely be Orisa, Mercy, Symmetra, Reinhardt, or D.Va. Or even Reaper I guess.

2 Likes

Hoping it’s Orisa. She deserves a good skin with her current state, lol

3 Likes

Exactly. This frustrates me so much. We’re allowed to talk about what we know exists and discuss how we would like it to be portrayed, since said portrayal could actually affect our image via the public eye, and hence could lead to a negative result for us if done wrong.

And of course Chu et al are clearly aware of that, so I hope they’re able to see throguh the crap on this forum to things we talk about here, etc. And I also hope Blzzard employees/devs see exactly what we go through on this forum alone, and recognise our treatment here is nothing compared to our real life experiences.

4 Likes

I’d love a sym and mercy skin; unsure what they can do with reaper…something off-base such as a gingerbread man? I can see that. xD

Mercy could be an angel but that would be too easy imo which is likely why we’ve had nothing yet; no idea for sym, but I REALLY want a Reindeer skin for orisa; it’s just perfect <3

2 Likes

A Krampus skin for Reaper would be cool.

2 Likes

https://goo.gl/images/t4EVbf

That please for Mcree.
Whispers: Thank you

1 Like

That’s so terrible not even the sexiest guy in the world could make it work!

1 Like

sometimes i feel sorry for the models, as attractive as they may be, they’re still forced to wear something like that and put out to the public…

So far the Zarya and Lucio skin reveal both happened at 11AM so we might get something in a few minutes.

1 Like
2 Likes

Cute skin, but she looks like she got lost on her way to WoW. :laughing:

1 Like

That leaves us with about 4 legendaries left and 3 epic skins to reveal.

1 Like

They won’t reveal all the skins, I think. Maybe all the legendaries, but not all the epics.

2 Likes

I like the colors but Mercy skins are always so boring and predictable. Hey, it’s a cute girl in a cute short dress. In different colors and sometimes WITH A HAT!

3 Likes

Here’s a list of what winter skins we have far. Wow 2016 introduced so many epic skins…

Winter Wonderland 2016 Winter Wonderland 2017 Winter Wonderland 2018
LEGENDARY SKINS
Tracer (Jingle) Ana (Snow Owl) Zarya (Snowboarder)
Torjorn (Santaclad) Bastion (Avalanche) Lucio (Arctic Fox)
Winston (Yeti) Hanzo (Casual) Mercy (Sugar Plum Fairy)
Zenyatta (Nutcracker) Junkrat (Beachrat) Widowmaker (Biathlon)
Mei (Mei-rry) Roadhog (Ice Fisherman) Symmetra (Figure Skater)
Soldier (Alpine: 76) Junkrat (Krampus)
Sombra (Rime)
EPIC SKINS
Lucio (Andes) Bastion (Gift Wrap)
McCree (Scrooge) Ashe (Winter)
Pharah (Frostbite) Reinhardt (Festive)
Reaper (Shiver)
Roadhog (Rudolph)
Sombra (Peppermint)
Zarya (Frosted)
2 Likes

There were no epics in 2017?

I don’t think there were but there were emotes/victory poses/etc.

The Sugar Plum Fairy follows the Nutcracker theme so that means… the Junkrat leak from earlier might actually happen.

So we have Zarymei, Gencio, and now Mercymaker?

If I remember correctly, in 2017 I don’t think were many epics at all? I remember we got a lot of legendaries, some events had only legendaries and I wondered if they just stopped making epics altogether.

I know we got epics for the first two events in 2016 (summer and Halloween). And there were a few epics for lunar at the start of 2017, but after that, the rest of the year was just legendaries. First new epics after lunar 2017 were with the Blizzard World update at the start of 2018, so basically a year later.

2 Likes