LGBT in Overwatch Mega(y)thread 🏳️‍🌈

I hope his abilities play remixed Christmas music.

1 Like

I can’t wait for the next skin reveal. Ahhh Winter Wonderland was my first real event since I didn’t get the game until winter 2017. I had so many fond memories of this event and I love the map decorations.

1 Like

Does anyone else think Lucio looks a bit like a Digimon?

1 Like

exactly what i though. like the season 2 fusion digimon.

Furries have the most money.

They actually do. One of my friends make the most money from furry commissioners.

1 Like

Yeah!! I mean, its an alright design but I get the feeling it looked waay better as a concept, I’m not terribly blown away by it, if his music stays the same too I wont be in a hurry to pick that one up! grumpyboy is grumpy

1 Like

At this point I have a very small hope of Hanzo actually eventually getting a Kirin/Qilin skin

2 Likes

i definitely like it better than the frog theme. and it matches snowy owl ana!

3 Likes

I love snowy owl ana.

But hey if they are going this route giving characters that already had epics for chistmas legendaries this year… Mcree could be eligible for something :heart_eyes:. Casual/Furry Mcree? Yes please, I’ll take 10!

2 Likes

timber wolf mccree, make it happen please blizz!

4 Likes

Omg and Hanzo has his Okami skin too. Ship confirmed!!

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/satyavasvvani/status/1070763175035863040

Can we get McHanzo too Blizz. Pretty please.

3 Likes

If I could draw I would cater to em, not gonna lie. You get some bank from it.

4 Likes

If we finally get a wolf (or coyote I’m not picky) McCree skin I will die

3 Likes

Going with the animal theme, a penguin skin for Mei would be cute.

3 Likes

That would actually be so amazing.

1 Like

I can draw but I’m trying to still find a cute style that works with my cell shading since I’m not a huge fan of soft shaded furries lol

1 Like

OMg I love the Lucio skin. I have 15k credits currently, but if they keep adding these great skins, I won’t have enough to get them all. I absolutely need both Zarya and Lucio.

1 Like

I only have about 1k credits, so the skin I want to buy first is Casual Hanzo, and then I’ll hopefully get the rest in loot boxes. :cry:

(I don’t even play Hanzo, I just want the skin.)

2 Likes