LGBT in Overwatch Mega(y)thread šŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆ

from what little of him is there, he certainly looks interestingā€¦

I have no idea wth is going on with his head, thatā€™s my only issue. Otherwise he looks fine, he looks a bit quirky even though sigh another old guy? Really?

he has similar eyebrows to hanzo and genjiā€¦but other than that I cant really tell much else.

I just donā€™t know whether that dark blob is supposed to be hair or a helmet or some floaty thing.

looks like hair to me

Iā€™m just curious why, yet again, the new hero will be someone we have never seen before when we already have cool and interesting characters set up. I just donā€™t want this to be another Hammond or Ashe hero, as in them not being connected to the story in any way or not being related to other characters.

Well, when Sigma was vaguely talked about, Jeff said itā€™s going to be an exciting Summer soā€¦ maybe he is a bit important?

To me it definitely looks like a helmet. The blue glowy line, and the overall flat shading and circular shape.

Someone already made fanart lmao
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D_yD87jXoAESnDy.jpg

1 Like

Oh, and the name ā€˜ā€™ Sigma ā€˜ā€™ already exists in the Overwatch universe. Sigma is a fashion company that does clothes for omnics.

Are we finally getting a fashion designer hero!?

if his eyes are closed in the icon, (cant tell) does that mean the character himself is blind?

I could see that being the case, yes. He is giving me all the Professor X vibes, that he is some super smart, intelligent guy but has some sort of a limitation or a disability, in his case being blind.

1 Like

thereā€™s some speculation that this was leaked intentionally but with sigma and the picture used actually covering the real hero. some people think the icon looks off, like someone posted it over something instead of it actually being real.

What makes them think that though? I donā€™t really see anything wrong except the weirdly flat helmet with no shading at all lol.

it looks like he has cybernetics going into his closed eyes, so i think he might actually be blind and see through whatever he has on his headā€¦

just repeating the speculation im seeing really.

I mean, I would welcome such tomfoolery but I also think itā€™s a stretch lol. I am a bit sad Mauga ainā€™t coming.

But.

And this is a big but.

Imagine if Sigma is Vincentā€™s husband hAHAHahaHahAHAHAHAHahahahah. Nah, thatā€™s not going to happen. Iā€™m just, you know, I want more gay.

1 Like

Woah I wonder what kind of hero type he is.

A tank, 95% sure. The preview that he was leaked in was showing how there are different ratings for each role, and the player had ratings only in the Tank role and the DPS role, and they had only played said roles as well. So most definitely a tank, they wouldnā€™t add another dps hero.

2 Likes

with the new role lock i suspect they might try to diversify the roles more with new characters. probably meaning more new characters in general. considering all the potential heros already revealed and then a completely new character like sigma surprising us, who knows what the future additions will be like.

Sigma, if real, looks intriguing. Another old guy though. But still. Looks interesting. Hopefully important to the story, something like Baptiste. A completely new character but related to the overall immediate plot.