LGBT in Overwatch Mega(y)thread šŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆ

Same here. Maybe a cake emote/victory pose for Hanzo. Or and epic skin where Hanzoā€™s clothes has snow on it but heā€™s wearing McCreeā€™s serape.

Junkrat/Raodhog have winter skins that reveal their weapons are actually gifts to each other (From Junkrat or From Roadhog) and I would love to see that with other heroes.

http://2.media.dorkly.cvcdn.com/37/27/f4d14f5789dd690dd417dbce927f7a24.jpg

3 Likes

well, i know itā€™s always a stretch to hope for mchanzo anything, but theyā€™ve thrown us bones before and had known full well they were doing so, so thereā€™s always hope for something!

1 Like

Yeah! I think the Lunar New Year skins with Mercyā€™s Zhuque and Pharahā€™s Qinglong skins seem to be a nod to Pharmercy and etc.

1 Like

i will never forgive them for not giving that skin to the one actual blue dragon in the gameā€¦it was a crime to do that to hanzo and still give genji the white tiger.

1 Like

I think my ideal Lunar New Year skin for Hanzo might be yukata related.

1 Like

mine would be anything dragonā€¦and mccree somehow dog themedā€¦

1 Like

I kind of like how in League of Legends or similar MOBA games, the samurai character (like Yasuo) somehow has a ā€œHigh Noon/Cowboyā€ skin while the cowboy has a ā€œsamurai/ninjaā€ skin. I find that very interesting.

1 Like

the genres blend together naturally well.

Iā€™m afraid the last legendary is very likely Mouse King Junkrat but good for those that do genuinely like it. But then again, Iā€™ll hold my judgement until I actually see the skin. There might be a rare 7th legendary but who knows.

My favorite Junkrat skin is still Beachrat since I donā€™t enjoy the spinning compass on the Bilgerat skin.

1 Like

i love playing junkrat, heā€™s tons of fun. of his skins, so far my favorite are his pirate and junkenstein skins.

1 Like

I actually used to main Junkrat in comp. Before he was nerfed, I kind of decided to take advantage of his ā€œbroken-nessā€. His mines used to deal so much damage and I think he had like 4-5 mines.

But lately, Iā€™ve been stuck with using Mercy.

Sadly Iā€™m never good with Hanzo/McCree but I always try to learn them since I love them as characters.

1 Like

theyā€™re my main dps characters. love playing them. though in this game, itā€™s possible to have one bad game draw some of the most toxic people to you.

Next years lunar new year event is ā€œyear of the pigā€ do you think weā€™ll get anything roadhog related for it?

2 Likes

goes without saying honestly.

1 Like

what do you think we could get? a skin? highlight intro? because iā€™m not sure what skin we could get that would be better then baije

Probably a skin referencing that he is a FAT pig. Or a highlight intro thatā€™ll reference that he is a FAT PIG. Because thatā€™s fun, right?! /s

1 Like

Honestly I hope they somehow subvert it and make a piggy orisa skin with a curly tail

2 Likes

yeah i guess. i just really want more roadhog content since heā€™s one my favorite characters

Maybe they can have Junkrat dressed up in a pig-themed outfit for the new year event. That would be cute.

1 Like

I want Junkrat in a thong. Maybe slap a pig design on it and call it a day. Thanks!

2 Likes